Holi Celebration Thread

After a year Holi arrived again and yeah many techies heart might had started popping out of fear of being attacked by someone...
<

I personally don't like to play Holi and hadn't indulged in any act since 10 year..

Let's Celebrate Holi this year... "ONLINE"....

All kidz and pros are invited to join the party... Cheers....
<

Let's start the party with few Snacks...

c_roast.jpg

Happy Holi! I am glad to see someone who can takeover the Legacy of Techboi. Keep us all entertained
<

P.S. I am extremely sorry if this smily has been copyrighted to you.

Now why would you hate it Neha???
<

^^ Well, I have a number of reasons:

1) People cut down trees (living ones) for burning the damn pyre! I hate that thing. I saw a group of idiots taking away a green and living tree with them!
<

2) People waste water like anything. There'll be a time when we won't have enough to drink, let alone celebrate holi.

3) People pollute the environment not just with colours but also with rubber balloons and polythene bags!

4) People think that the festival gives them a right to drink and create a havoc on streets. Plus some idiots drink and drive.
<

5) Almost all women I know feel insecure while leaving home on these 2 days of holi as they fear becoming targets of the cheap crowds who do not limit the celebrations to themselves.

Do you need any more reasons??
<

damm..... Neo-V is a girl, now i should start stalking her... V-day is just 344 days ahead as of now
<

First, it is Neo-N and not Neo-V and this is not the first time that I am telling this to you.
<

Secondly, The real name is Nihal Adsul and I am not a member of the fairer sex.

Lastly, I am straight. So, if your 'needle' swings the other way, please find sumone else who shares similar vibes!
<

@ All Others: Please stop promoting perverts, will you?? Lolzzz
<

^^ Well, I have a number of reasons:

1) People cut down trees (living ones) for burning the damn pyre! I hate that thing. I saw a group of idiots taking away a green and living tree with them!
<

2) People waste water like anything. There'll be a time when we won't have enough to drink, let alone celebrate holi.

3) People pollute the environment not just with colours but also with rubber balloons and polythene bags!

4) People think that the festival gives them a right to drink and create a havoc on streets. Plus some idiots drink and drive.
<

5) Almost all women I know feel insecure while leaving home on these 2 days of holi as they fear becoming targets of the cheap crowds who do not limit the celebrations to themselves.

Do you need any more reasons??
<

Hey neha, i fully support your reasons.

TBH, i haven't noticed few of those untill you mentioned today

Back