Holi Celebration Thread

Happy holi to you all brothers and their sister's
<

Save yourself from my Attack................
<

s_h15_19113087.jpg
s_h15_19113087.jpg

Holi KE Din paise kamane ka Achook Guaranted Mantra

Is Mantra Ko 21 Baar Padhe

Is Mantra Ko

21 Baar

Mandir

Ke

Baahar

Khade Ho Kar

Bolne Se

Dhan Ka Laabh Hoga..

Mantra Hai-

"Bhagwan Ke Naam Pe De DeBaba"

^^ Well, I have a number of reasons:

1) People cut down trees (living ones) for burning the damn pyre! I hate that thing. I saw a group of idiots taking away a green and living tree with them!
<

2) People waste water like anything. There'll be a time when we won't have enough to drink, let alone celebrate holi.

3) People pollute the environment not just with colours but also with rubber balloons and polythene bags!

4) People think that the festival gives them a right to drink and create a havoc on streets. Plus some idiots drink and drive.
<

5) Almost all women I know feel insecure while leaving home on these 2 days of holi as they fear becoming targets of the cheap crowds who do not limit the celebrations to themselves.

Do you need any more reasons??
<

First, it is Neo-N and not Neo-V and this is not the first time that I am telling this to you.
<

Secondly, The real name is Nihal Adsul and I am not a member of the fairer sex.

Lastly, I am straight. So, if your 'needle' swings the other way, please find sumone else who shares similar vibes!
<

@ All Others: Please stop promoting perverts, will you?? Lolzzz
<

Fair point Neha(L)
<

I haven't celebrated Holi in almost 5 years now. Now I have more reasons to continue doing that.

^ its chicken bro, wanna have one jump to my house asap, you can have chicken, mutton and even rabbit available today
<

^^ How can you kill a poor little rabbit?
<

I mean, I am vegetarian and killing any damned animal for food not liked by me but killing a poor little defenseless rabbit is taking it to an altogether different level!
<

I would love to see some species like Godzilla appear on earth just to kill and eat all the damned human beings who kill innocent animals for food...
<

Fair point Neha(L)
<

I haven't celebrated Holi in almost 5 years now. Now I have more reasons to continue doing that.

^^ I stopped celebrating it since 8th standard. Was ~ 12 then. I am 23 now and I still don't celebrate Holi.
<

Gopalkala/Dahi Handi is another festival I hate... And reasons are # 4 and # 5 from the reasons for holi!
<

#Neo-V bro i get rabbit from my farm house, there they are specially breed for this purpose, just like chickens are being breed , dont worry bro
<

i remember a nice incidence of holi, when i was in class 5, during playing holi one boy slaughtered one of my eye with his Pichkari, he straight forward struck my eyes, and damm blood started rolling out from my eyes.

By luck, the pointed needle of the pichkari hit the white area of the eye ball and not the cornea, my white ball is damaged but thx to doctor, after 6 month treatment, i got my bandaged removed and my eye came back to stock condition, but those 6 months were pain like hell.
<

^^ How can you kill a poor little rabbit?
<

I mean, I am vegetarian and killing any damned animal for food not liked by me but killing a poor little defenseless rabbit is taking it to an altogether different level!
<

I would love to see some species like Godzilla appear on earth just to kill and eat all the damned human beings who kill innocent animals for food...
<

^^ I stopped celebrating it since 8th standard. Was ~ 12 then. I am 23 now and I still don't celebrate Holi.
<

Gopalkala/Dahi Handi is another festival I hate... And reasons are # 4 and # 5 from the reasons for holi!
<

# Neo-N

All animals eaten viz Chicken, Goat, Cow, Pig, rabbit
<
& aqua varieties are all defenseless against men who pursue them to kill. But if you think killing anything for food is inhuman, then separating a vegetable from its growth (plucking a vegetable off a tree you kill it) is also inhuman. I am also a converted vegan but learn to accept all forms of food in front of you. I do agree it pains for anyone to hear them scream when killed, I have seen it hence refrained from eating them 20years ago. Also back on Holi, any festival initiated by our forefathers were meant to bring us together with nature. Just that somewhere along the path we wandered off to mint more money.

Back to topic, the last time I enjoyed the festival was in my 3rd std with school being a holiday too. (Here we do't celebrate Holi as a big festival) But now I am not for the festival. But I agree its fun ganging up and splashing up. Hope u guys enjoyed it. Happy Holi to all.

# Being.smart

Accidents do happen in our life, else it is not life. Sure it was a important event of life as a kid. But congrats for rising up and celebrating holi again.

PS: Why don't all pitch up on how 2012 Holi went for you or any other memorable holi u had.

Back