HomeShop18 - Coupons & Deals

- 1 ... Bought a food processor from them. But they have delivered it without any invoice. I am calling their customer care from last 10 days to send me an invoice and they are giving me only false promises. Worst Customer Care I have seen till yet. :chair:

Once I was asked Letsbuy to send me a proper invoice for laptop and they were arranged it in just one day. Missing Letsbuy!:1ign236:

Homeshop 18 is quite a fraud- they post low prices- take your money and then keep postponing the dispatch of item. I my case they took 14.7k from my CC last month- my four inquiries only elicited reply- will dispatch soon, and then when i raised alarms- atlast agreed to send my money back after using it for 3 weeks plus. Be careful with this site !!

Similar experience. Purchased a USB 3.0 pen drive, but received a USB 2.0 drive :-| Returned it two weeks ago and still haven't got the replacement. They are prompt in replying to your complaint on twitter but no action beyond that!

@mathrisk

First the seller will have to send an sales invoice to the buyer, the buyer then along with the invoice will have to fill form 50 in triplicate and this has to be stamped from sales tax office with some fees and those 3 copies along with the stamped invoice has to be sent back to the seller who will in turn keep 1 copy and send the other 2 along with the new invoice and the original stamped copy with the consignment

Last edited by a moderator:
Similar experience. Purchased a USB 3.0 pen drive, but received a USB 2.0 drive :-| Returned it two weeks ago and still haven't got the replacement. They are prompt in replying to your complaint on twitter but no action beyond that!

They dont replace stuff. You will get a refund and you must place a fresh order.

They dont replace stuff. You will get a refund and you must place a fresh order.

Curious as to how you are so sure that they only offer refund and not replacement. Since 2 weeks they have been promising me a replacement and I have SMS and email proof for that.

Edit: They just called to inform that they have shipped a replacement.

Curious as to how you are so sure that they only offer refund and not replacement. Since 2 weeks they have been promising me a replacement and I have SMS and email proof for that.

Edit: They just called to inform that they have shipped a replacement.

Received a microwave which is kaput, sending it back to them. They arranged the shipment through tnt, and hopefully the courier guy will pick up the micro today. They promised me for the replacement. Hope it goes through quickly, coz it was a bday gift for my sister.

Back