HomeShop18 - Coupons & Deals

Thanx buddy..
one more query was the phone properly packed and was it sealed??? bill is issued by DBM_bangalore or Homeshop 18 itself??? kindly reply

As always-shri replied, No bubble wraps are there in the carton to protect the phone box, but it was not damaged, original Samsung seal, made in vietnam/ GT-9100, shipped by DBM bangalore, had the bill w/o IMEI, requested via CC and got the bill with IMEI in 2 days. My phone was delivered in 6 days.

^got the mail today with tracking id after 2 days....

Expected time was 3-4 days but doesn't look like its gonna happen in that time...

Congratulations on your new phone. Enjoy!

In the 'My Orders' page, submit a ticket for the proper invoice.
You should get a reply within a day or two with soft copy of the bill.

Hi Shri --need ur help actually i raised a ticket for a proper invoice. First they replied me to send then the IMEI number of my phone so that they can arrange for a proper invoice and when i have given them my IMEI number they replied
cc.jpg

They havnt sent any any invoice till date. Please recommend what to do ???

I had ordered some 7-8 books separately.
My books were delivered in 1-2 days after placing the order.
Thick bubble wrap plus plastic cover of Home Shop 18 / Thich Cardboard wrap but medium bubble wrap.
Mighty pleased with the service as well as packaging.

Ordered 3 books from tradus. Took a week and average packaging.

The TIN and the address are different in my bill. Its a Bangalore address.

The 'Bill to' field has my name and address though.
@WolVish85 Please confirm your bill details.

Last edited by a moderator:
The TIN and the address are different in my bill. Its a Bangalore address.

The 'Bill to' field has my name and address though.
@WolVish85 Please confirm your bill details.

The bill to field for me also contain my name and address . Whats the address written in your bill like in mine its "C/O Aramex India Ltd., Plot No. 319 Bharthal, Dwarika, Sec:- 26, New delhi-45" . Please confirm your address and the bill for your phone was sent through bangalore or noida???

Last edited by a moderator:
The address in my bill
DBM Marketing (India) Pvt.Ltd.
INVOICE
No 832, 17F Main, 6th Block, Koramangala - 560095, PH:
41650107/9886788817
CST / TIN No - 9550673617

^^ Get that by recharging from paytm. They are providing one time usable coupon. I've used up the one I got.

Back