HomeShop18 - Coupons & Deals

That's the only thing with Online shopping. When something goes wrong, you are the only one to bear and keep sour experiences.

@Vikz : I hope you don't mind sharing the email ID's of top executives you are talking about, for the same purpose of course.

^^ Can you please tell me in one line what exactly happened for your order on HS18 ??

Do you need a Job ?? I might help you..
<

Getting bored at home ??

Sorry about the rather long post, but I needed to rant
<
Not sure what you mean by need a job/getting bored at home. Posted the details of my complete experience with HS18 hoping that it'll help other users here to make a decision before they shop at Homeshop18.com

That's the only thing with Online shopping. When something goes wrong, you are the only one to bear and keep sour experiences.

@Vikz : I hope you don't mind sharing the email ID's of top executives you are talking about, for the same purpose of course.

Sure, I won't post the emails publicly, but can help out via PM if needed.

100 Off 500 HS18 coupon: GCP5P5P98ZCE

It's valid till 29th Feb 2012

New 1000 off on 5500 coupon

Coupon Code: GC1YEGE4C5TP

New 400 off on 2000 coupon

Coupon Code: GCFA18EINDSG

Coupons valid till 31st March

Here's the best part about the coupons : Applicable on all items except Mobiles.
<

Missed out the 200 off on 1000 coupon in my previous post

Coupon Code: GCE6SEPK3NC5

any coupons for mobile ?? need urgently

It would be great if you could exactly tell me the phone make and model.

Would search out the best online deal for that phone.

At present, there is no good offer on HS18 for mobiles.

Strontium Bold 32GB Pen Drive for Rs.1305/-

Link: http://www.homeshop18.com/strontium-bold-32gb-pen-drive/computer-peripherals/computer-peripherals/product:257449/cid:3277/

Apply the 200 code : GCE6SEPK3NC5[font=arial, sans-serif] [/font]

It would be great if you could exactly tell me the phone make and model.

Would search out the best online deal for that phone.

At present, there is no good offer on HS18 for mobiles.

Thnks rocker123, well i am looking for a cheapest dual sim phone as a backup/secondary phone. I don't need features, just a small phone with long battery life. Will not go for that kind of bulky/sound boomer chinese phones, a decent one from a relative known brand do the needful. I've searched 2-3 phones with 1000+ range. I am just trying to bag it as cheap as possible.
<

Thnks rocker123, well i am looking for a cheapest dual sim phone as a backup/secondary phone. I don't need features, just a small phone with long battery life. Will not go for that kind of bulky/sound boomer chinese phones, a decent one from a relative known brand do the needful. I've searched 2-3 phones with 1000+ range. I am just trying to bag it as cheap as possible.
<

You could opt for Micromax Q2+ for 1015/-

http://www.shopping.indiatimes.com/mobiles/micromax/micromax-q2-/25011/p_B758257

Use SR124783408240024 to get 500 off.

Would suggest to opt for COD as this site has the tendency to cancel orders.

Call their cc first, record the conversation and then order.

I guess this phone should suit your needs.. Not too sure about the battery backup of this phone.

You can also look for other phones on this site to apply the 500 off code.

#rocker123

can you find any good deals on 2GB DDR2 800 Laptop RAM? It would of great help!!

http://www.ebay.in/itm/2-GB-DDR2-667-LAPTOP-RAM-Transcend-Sealed-Pack-/140685122486?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item20c17c9bb6#ht_500wt_949

apply 150 coupon if present or wait for a 10% coupon.

<

Maybe This? http://www.flipkart.com/mobiles/sam...Lw--&ref=e085dcd3-26a2-4f4c-9d64-663c2a20a120

There is still No other Company to Beat samsung in Lowprice dual sim Handsets...Just Read the Reviews
<

sorry to ask here, bit offthread,

Does anyone have 100 or 200 off coupon for snapdeal.com (valid on mobiles) ??

Thanks rocker123 and gurugulabkhatri, i'd surely consider these two in my final decision.
<

Back