HomeShop18 - Coupons & Deals

NEW HS18 Coupons:
  • GCPJ3NPAE5DE —> Rs. 250 discount on a minimum purchase value of Rs. 1,500. Not valid on electronics, mobile, cameras and on already discounted items. Apply coupon in “Gift Coupon Number†box.

• GCESDEZCUJ1Z —> Rs. 250 discount on a minimum purchase of Rs. 2,000. Not valid on electronics, mobile, cameras and on already discounted items. Apply coupon in “Gift Coupon Number†box.

• GCV15EPZIF2E —> Rs. 500 discount on a minimum purchase of Rs. 2,500. Not valid on electronics, mobile, cameras and on already discounted items. Apply coupon in “Gift Coupon Number†box.

• GC75DBEQV78E —> Rs. 100 discount on a minimum purchase of Rs. 1,000. Not valid on electronics, mobile, cameras and on already discounted items. Apply coupon in “Gift Coupon Number†box.

^ "Not valid on electronics, mobile, cameras and on already discounted items."

Whats the point of buying for HS18 then as most items which will have no discount will be listed for MRP which is anyway higher for such items. Also majority of items bought online are Electronics, Mobiles & Cams !

Yes, called them today and I have to send my wrong unit back to them first before refund. Better I keep/throw it away as i have more works to do than packing and going to the courier office.

Careless fellows, useless homeshop, may be my first and last purchase with them.

My experience with This site's pretty good.

Only once they goofed up my order.

I had ordered a Wireless Mouse & they sent me an 8GB Sandisk Cruzer Blade. The CC guy was surpised when I mentioned the same to him.

@ siril_k : Pardon me dude , but whats the point in talking to rocker123 , he is guy like us , who helps us to get more discount , nobody pays him here after using his provided codes and also HS18 is not paying him also . He is just posting codes over here so that we can get benifits .

I dont know whether you were polite or rude in the post , I am just telling my opinion as I have used a lot of coupons from rocker123 and have saved thousands .......... sorry if am rude . Mods can delete the post if it raises anything bad
<

@veer_singh I am not mentioning rocker123 but just expressing the fact how hs18 has turned away from coupons & discounts.

I am very well aware of #rocker123 contribution to deals section

#veer_singh I dont understand why do you find my post rude, did I mention rocker123 anywhere for hs18 fault of destroying the coupons?

you used "^" , then resembles the upper post guy , I have also clearly told that I dont know whether you were rude or not , no hard feelings dude , sorry if I hurted you
<

you used "^" , then resembles the upper post guy , I have also clearly told that I dont know whether you were rude or not , no hard feelings dude , sorry if I hurted you
<

Please dont mind me saying this, but the past tense of "hurt" is "hurt" only. The word "hurted" doesnt exist in English Language. My language skills are pretty bad myself, just trying to share watever i know
<

Any one recently purchased something using debit/credit card mine dosen't work always says transaction failed tried many times with diff cards(debit/credit) no success

When filling card details it dosen't ask for name on the card may be that is the reason

GCPJ3NPAE5DE —> Rs. 250 discount on a minimum purchase value of Rs. 1,500. Not valid on electronics, mobile, cameras and on already discounted items. Apply coupon in “Gift Coupon Number†box.

This one is working in games.
<

New working codes for HS18:

GCPJ3NPAE5DE- 250 off on 1500 and above

GC75DBEQV78E- 100 off on 1000 and above

GCV15EPZIF2E- 500 off on 2500 and above

Terms and conditions:

Not valid on electronics, mobile, cameras and on already discounted items. Apply coupon in “Gift Coupon Number†box.

Ordered book yesterday and got it today, Packing was really awesome. It took me some time to open the packing. It was really great for 70 bucks book.

I used to order from flipkart before but after seeing their packing, their delivery time, their price i m going to order from them now onwards.

Yea same here.. since now flipkart does free shipping only on purchase of 200+ homeshop is capitalising.. for a 65 buck book double layer packing with a pen and a thank you card was amazing, not to mention the free shipping too..

Back