Car & Bike Honda Aviator or Suzuki Access...??

pvsabnis

Disciple
I'm 30 year old guy from Mumbai planning to buy a scooter for my family. Wanted to buy Activa.....but bookings are now closed. Sales person said it will take another 2 months to start bookings and another 8-9 months for actual delivery. I don't want to wait for that long so changed my plans and shortlisted Aviator and Access. Which one is better..?? My scooter mechanic said there's problem for spares of Access. Is it true?? My inclination is more towards aviator ( I like new white color also). Please share your experiences.

+1 for Honda! Good service and low maintenance cost.
So, I would say go for the Aviator (though I won't choose the White one).
Honda Dio is a good option too!

we own a suzuki access and i'd like you to advise not go with suzuki access, either go with honda activa(total vfm) or with the aviator..

Honda will be a better brand option than Suzuki though opinions vary as per personal experience dependent on the particular product that anyone got.

I agree that Honda is probably better.

But I trying to compare

honda Aviator with Honda Activa.

Though I like the looks of the aviator ...i have heard that Activa is a better vehicle.

Any comments from u guys?

I too have 'heard' that Activa is better than the Aviator. Personally though, I felt the Aviator is more modern and feels better to drive than the Activa. I don't own either, but have driven both of these a few times due to various reasons.

PS: Not a big fan of gearless scooters

Err OT, can any one in mumbai can teach me honda activa, ready to pay... tried of mumbai taxiwala's dadagiri and no parking space.

Thanks.

panther said:
Err OT, can any one in mumbai can teach me honda activa, ready to pay... tried of mumbai taxiwala's dadagiri and no parking space.

Thanks.
Panther just learn to drive a bicycle .

Activa wont be tough than.

Thats the most easiest thing to do.Learning a bike driectly is not advisable as it will be heavy.And its sure even learning bicycle you will fall 2-4 times.You cant risk with a bike that as if you keep it full charged you will seriously damage yourself plus bike.

So learn a bicycle and master that.

Btw any reviews about wego and rodeo too?

I am getting next month.

Activa have huge waiting and they black mailing upto 10-12k for the bike which i wont pay.

HONDA FTW!

I own a Activa since 7-8 years. My sis driving it nw.
I would say excellent vehicle. No major maintanence work yet. Only punctures, replaced battery (twice) ,broken rail-guards,tail-light& indicator change etc.

If buying gearless, buy HONDA bikes blindfold .

Back