Car & Bike Honda CBR150R website goes LIVE !

Nice!!! But they should have priced it a little lower. That would have prompted a lot of users to move away from the proven R15 and try this. This would've brought a cut down of R15's price as well. Either way, I wouldn't be able to buy it as my RTR160 HE is just 7 months old
<

Yikesss!! That's quite xpensive for a 150cc bike!! Priced more than the KTM Duke 200! I'd rather go with that or the R15 if a full fairing is necessary...

But I think the Pulsar 200NS will give stiff competition to all of these
<

The Pulsar 200NS would beat this overpriced excuse of a 150cc Honda and the Yamaha R15 v.2. Honda as usual is overpriced and tbh I rode the CBR250r extensively and was totally unimpressed with performance and the overall feel of the bike. I found it butt-ugly. The Yamaha looks better and will perform comparably if not better than the CBR150r. Better build quality and cheaper spares make the R15 a more sensible and a compelling buy than the lousy overpriced Honda.

Being a CBR250 owner (7 month +), this bike is not worth the price tag it offer (IMHO) at the present of KTM Duke 200 in the market. Though if we all know Indian crowd are passionate towards fully faired bike , still many wannabe 150r customer faced dilemma to opt bigger segment (Which is 250R) and more power by paying little bit more unless the customer seduced by the color/paint job or the milage figure that 150R offer. And I don't think many ppl out there who can spend over 1Lakh for a bike, and bother about milage figure.

why is Honda doing this??? i mean its not that Honda doesnt know the Indian 2 wheeler market. else, they would never have come out with the activa and dio. they somehow seem to be failing to understand the performance bike market. and hence not able to provide an optimum parity between price, performance and looks.. even the cbr250 has failed miserably. i dont get why honda thinks it is some premium niche brand compared to other brands like yamaha and ktm.

i seriously doubt this being a successful bike. infact, i have a very strong feeling that this will be a massive failure.. the looks and everything is fine, but i dont think anyones gonna wanna pay in excess of Rs. 1 lakh for just a 150cc bike. over and above the looks and fairing, the bike doesnt churn out any special performance figures.. the horsepower is the same as on the R15 and the torque is less. .. no matter about the looks, people still want performance when they pay so much for a bike.

give anyone over here any reason not to buy the R15, KTM Duke200 or a Royal Enfield and go for this option??? what does this bike offer that is so special??

believe me or not but if this offers better fuel efficiency than R15 than I would see many people buying these. Worth a consideration if it crosses 125kmph

R15 R 2.0 is no doubt the hottest bike in it's range but that comes with a condition... a condition of arriving alone.!!

No one wants to sit behind a rider on r15 v2, it is plain stupid and risky.

Errr.. Don't see why people would prefer this or even the R15 over the KTM
<
That thing is quite practical and in my opinion, a no brainer!

Have to agree with #madnav on the R15 v2 pillion seating arrangement. It just ain't practical for everyday use unless the intention of the one driving it is otherwise
<
Even then, the amount of pressure your elbow and wrists take when your pillion is leaning on you is just not worth it
<
It is manageable on the v1 but on the v2, quite stupid!

Sent from The Note using T'talk Pro

^^^^exactly.. unless someone is looking for the honda snob value, i dont think anyone would want to spend on something other than the the KTM..and that too, i personally honda doesnt have its snob value in bikes like it does in cars.. .R15 is a good option for people looking for solo riding and who love that bent down sport riding seating position.. while the KTM is good too, it has a more relaxed seating position than the R15.. but still, if i wanna buy a bike right now, i would choose to spend on a new brand which looks very promising.. KTM.

Quite expensive. The short stroke motor would be fun to rev ,but I don't see the practicality. On the bright side it looks good like its big brother (In fact its quite hard to distinguish!) and inherit other good traits.

Since its HMSI,I'm willing to bet the front disk pads have to be replaced every odd service and would be double or triple the cost of competing brands and other quality issues so forth.

The logical choice would be KTM or even P200NS (lack of pro-biking/KTM service hurt tho).

currently, i am very much against any pulsar.. they may have copied the design from KTM, but i am very skeptical about the parts quality.. especially the gearbox.. that is one area bajaj seriously needs to look into..

Back