Car & Bike Honda Civic or Mazda 6 ?

xXx said:
^Hmm... So it can be missed then.... Its not the "You-Have-to-Have-It" Feature :D

yah bro.. i think CC is only useful on very long drives so that feet dont get very tired.. i dont think u will be driving from abudhabi to dubai/sharjah/ajman everyday.. :D..

bro just go to one of the large used car lots in dubai/sharjah/abudhabi (like alawaeer in dubai) and buy a mazda6 V6 for cheap.. I think many ppl from europe/india/us are leaving UAE due to job losses so u might get one in excellent condn for very cheap.. for example my cousin who moved to dubai last february got a 2008 Toyota Prado suv few weeks ago for very cheap.. new one is almost 25% more.

i dont think the cc is a very big help in driving..

anyway.. i would recommend the car which is low on maintenance.. coz if somethin goes wrong, parts are gonna be troublesome to find and the bills are gonna hit the roof..

and plus after sales services are very helpful.. the quarterly services, oil changes, etc etc..

If i were you i would go for a 2nd hand car, as used cars which are in very good condition are available for cheap these days as halo_3 said.... But if you still wanna go for a new one, i would go for a Civic, more features and better resale value :)

I personally need C.C for the long drives i go for every weekend in my Range Rover HST

Well I did research on Second hand Cars....many of my friends & their friends have experienced that, the after sales expenses on second hand car is more then first hand car.

as the kms. increases, the service cost of the car increases. where Honda Service cost is free for first 20k kms....and..Mazda is 450 - 1st, 850 2nd. Oil Change is 200dhms. after very 6000kms. but i wud be servicing my car in every 5k i suppose to cover that oil change, as servicing will automatically change the oil ;)

@noname...good to know a UAE user on TE :D

whereas as per my Honda users, they say the maintenance cost is too high, and if sumthing happens then toh i will go bankrupt :ashamed: by paying the repair bills :lmao:

Dunno, i am tilting towards Mazda 6 though :)

Lol....I have noticed one trend with Dubai Police.....Back then when i was driving my old Land cruiser, i used to get a lot of fines.Since the time i bought the Range rover and got a nice 4 digit Fancy no.(which cost me 60K :( ) not much fines and the police saw me talking on the phone around 2-3 times while driving and did nothing.... Maybe Dubai Police is just Racial and they think that i am a local since me driving a range and having a good number plate :p

Why not try for the 2/3 digit number plates :p As if you could get them :tongue:

Cruise control is very important IMHO as it will let you have comfortable long distance journeys without worrying about the cameras. In manual driving, you may get excited and speed to overtake, which just might get u a click or two, and you know what happens next. :no:

I can get 2/3 digit numbers plates but single digits not possible :).... If you want more info then buy the latest edition of Auto trader UAE

^ Yes....and others have to pay a truckload of cash to get those numbers :p

[MOD] Hope you've made a decesion ?

Endless discussion on fancy number plates is taking a different course altogether. [/MOD]

67k Dhms for civic
n 63,900 dhms for mazda....
man u make me feel so jealous....why dont we get similar pricing in india....grrr

Hope you've made a decesion ?

:eek:hyeah: Going for Mazda 6...cant wait for Mazda 3 2010 model....as the Car price is almost similar....Mazda 6 Price has fallen down 3k more :clap:

its 61k dhms now...and booking it within this week ;)

xXx said:
:eek:hyeah: Going for Mazda 6...cant wait for Mazda 3 2010 model....as the Car price is almost similar....Mazda 6 Price has fallen down 3k more :clap:

its 61k dhms now...and booking it within this week ;)

Great !
Now post some pics when you get her home. :p

Back