Car & Bike Honda Unicorn

yeah i do agree with tat ,but the GP version is a Limited Edition and looks good ,it will be different if u ride this bike with all other normal colored bikes :) ,We dont have to go for after market painting ,which most of them do probably after 6 months down the line .:cool2:

Aprrox. 66-67k here in bombay. :lol: Bt automobiles are always costly in bombay, if you are from some other city, you might be able to get it for around 62-63k...but the price is different in every city.

Bombay sucks when it comes to automobile purchase..the highest rates than anywhere else in india due to taxes, octroi and all. :p

Private Ryan said:
I have the 1st gen Unicorn (without the decals). I had bought it in 2005. And i have never been more satisfied with any bike tht i had before, as i am with the Uni. :p I had a Pulsar 150 DTSI b4 it which i sold off within months as the gears were pathetic, false neutrals were so common and the bike was not at all comfortable at high speeds..i always had this feeling tht it was going to topple over..:lol: Short stance didnt help much either and the smaller wheelbase didnt help at all with ride stability. And the plastic parts wud vibrate so badly after a few months..quality control of bajaj sucks big time..:no: Mileage drops after a few months too..:no:

Sold it off and bought a glinting red Unicorn..and the first thing tht struck me was the butter smooth engine, the gearshift which was just so positive..and the bigger dimensions of the bike helps inspire confidence at high speeds..cross winds are just not an issue with the uni..u feel firmly planted..all thanks to the weight and longer wheelbase..Road holding is awesome and i never ever felt tht bike was vulnerable at high speeds..not at all.. Performance is adequate..i've taken it to 110 kmph..Overdrive and BSmotoring figures say tht it can go upto 115 kmph..but didnt want to strain the engine..so i backed off..:p

Mileage is an average 50-60 kmpl which is alright..depends on your riding style. :p The bike hardly makes any noise...and thts what i like about it...it doesnt show off the power it is able to churn by making loud grunts..:p

Also, the seating position is very comfortable..u can take it for long highway rides without feeling any back pain at all..try to do tht on a pulsar and u'll know..sporty riding position of the pulsar is only good for short stints..on the highway, it just strains ur neck and back and u feel tired after a few kilometers on the highway..:no:

Quality control has never been an issue with honda and even after 3 years, there are no squeaks or unwanted noises from any of the plastic parts at all..it does feel really well built..:) All i have had problems with it is a blown rear brake lamp..:p thts all..:lol:

dude how abt this for unicorn if u install k&N filter??? hows he performance???
jai :hap2:

Back