Hope to stick around here...

~HeadShot~

Skilled
Hulla boys!

I know I've been absconding for quite sometime. But the spammer's back now. I am in B'lore for Engg. studies and I've taken up Information Science in HKBK Coll. of Engg.
Regards,

The Deadly One...
P.S.: I've dragged in one of mah collegemates into this whole dirty thing. The name's AllyAkram. :devil2:

good to see you back heady :D do stick on now :p
enjoy hakkabikka college now :rofl: ( no offence, we have coupla ppl from HKBK in our office, and they call it that :p )

Hey nice to see you back. Dont go hiding this time now. Esp since the engg prep are over and done with. Time to kill some time :lol:

Thanks ppl for the warm welcome. Anyway, I don't have mah own laptop now so my attendance here will be once or twice per week, but hope to be more regular after I get my own lappy+net after 1st sem.

As for the b'lor boys, do lemme know when's da next meet.

Regards,
~H~

Hey Headshot long time.

Good to see you back here after so many days.

Enjoy ur stay here.

Its really good to see the old timers sticking around here , miss the golden old days.

Gosh! Its been two long years since I last posted anything over here.

No, I cannot say I really got busy with studies, life, stuff. That would be an utter lie.

I think it was laziness that got to me.

Let's sum up what I've been upto during this period of hibernation:

These two years at college have been a wonderful ride for me. This is where I discovered the real myself. Learnt a lot of things, matured up quite a bit, deciphered 15% more of what life is, got (and lost) a couple of love interests, the usual teenage things. Made some really good friends. Got rid of stage fear, participated in a lot of contests and competitions, and heck! even won a few. Learnt to set up base in an unknown city filled with unknown people. Got addicted to rock and metal bands. Tried a lot of new things in life: some good, some bad, some worse. Realized what missing friends and family actually is!

Also, wiped the mist off the window and got a clearer idea of what I wanted from life. Now, in my 3rd year of engineering... Exploring. Dreaming. Discovering.

Oh BTW, thanks for the warm welcome the last time (LOL, I know 'm a bit late for that).

^ :rofl: and I thought you got shot by a headshot :p . You need to be more active or atleast join some of us on social networking sites :D .

This time you better stick around or we wont post in your welcome back thread. :|

Great to know you have been enjoying life.

Back