Horrible experience with PlayGroundOnline.com

asheet

Adept
This is a bad site. I bought Nike shoes on 15 Aug'11 & within 2 months, it developed holes in the sole.

Playground warranty policy advises me to contact Nike Customer care who responded that Playgroundonline
is not their authorised reseller & hence No warranty can be claimed from Nike.

Now PG CC is sitting on my complaint for 3 weeks with no revert except that the are looking for their supplier. Pl don't but anything from this website as you will Get NO WARRANTY on any product.

They do respond quite well and compensate u if they are at wrong. I had 2 of my TT balls damaged; they promptly shipped replacements with a free gift almost 4 times the cost of the balls:)

Hit them on thier FB page

Myntra.com is the only authorized online store for Nike. As far as shopping experience is concerned with playgroundonline is pretty nice so far for me.

OK guys... I take back my words...'Fraud "

PGOL called me yesterday after I put my issue on their FB page

They have agreed to replace the shoes & will pay for courier also.

Thats a new exp for me.

Lets see when I get my replacement..then will share with all....

^^So u never contacted PGOL:) if always better to contact and speak. terms and conditions are way too generic.

Good that the issue is resolved

vercetti said:
^^So u never contacted PGOL:) if always better to contact and speak. terms and conditions are way too generic.

Good that the issue is resolved

Hi Dude...Guess you didn't read my opening post. It took me more than 4 weeks of chasing, followups, tel calls etc to get them agree for exchange. Now when I get the exchanged pair - will be another update on my post.

Update ....Playgrppund turned put to be a cheat after all. They sent me a replacement shoe but a different model which was not what I wanted. They rthen said that the model I had asked for is Out of stock. So they asked me to return the wrong shoe & assured me of refunding my money + courier charges. I returned their shoes at my expense - twice. Now they are just keeping mum & not refunding my Rs 2700+350 = Rs3050.

So Pl don't buy anything from these cheats. I am planning to start a cammpaign against this rogue site once I am back from my holidays...

Back