Horror movie recommendations

I saw horror and I could not stop myself from recommending dabbe : curse of the djinn! not in english, but bare minimum dailogs and stuff made out of nightmares.

The women in black 1, wouldn't recommend the second because it's not up to the mark in production and caste unlike the first one

Recommend me some english horror movies that can be watched with family. I mean movies which doesn't have any nudity. The last one we watched had some naked grandma, so you can guess how awkward it was

Recommend me some english horror movies that can be watched with family. I mean movies which doesn't have any nudity. The last one we watched had some naked grandma, so you can guess how awkward it was
Horror movies should be safe to watch with males and or your gf/wife. Even a normal english movie has kissing etc. scenes so it calls for those embarrassing moments and taunts.. besharmi ki hadd ho gayi ab toh..beta hume kya dikha raha hai..beta bada ho gaya shadi kar deni chaiye..

you need to look for kids movies... or animated.
these movies look okay from the trailers: The Addams Family 1991, Hotel Transylvania 2012, Goosebumps 2015, The House with a Clock in Its Walls 2018, The Haunted Mansion 2003.

Back