Hot Wheels

curious, this is used by kids or grownups ?
These are ‘Premiums’ - adult collectables! Not for playing or putting on hot wheels tracks (it can be, but it would get destroyed and damaged).

There are two types of collectors - carded and uncarded (unboxed) who take it out for photography or keeping them in special display boxes and even miniature setups with roads, buildings etc.

Children can buy these too, but they‘re expensive as these are imported and not yet available here.

Premiums are higher in quality (materials) and details. Rubber tyres too!

There’s an even more expensive range called RLC’s (Red Line Club) which have expensive rare paint jobs, better wheels and details. Some with opening doors and hoods too. These are for display only, they come with their own acrylic case box, again it can be used on Hot Wheels tracks but it would be an utter waste considering they cost 3-6k on average (after import customs etc).

These are mostly collectibles for adults as some people keep them for years and later resell them at 2x or 4x the costs of original purchase. Some people buy them just as a long term investment.

That’s some collection, GLWS. I am in awe of your self control
Thanks! :’D

Your choice but a true collector wont even give a Rs. 99/- car to kid..ask me the pain when the kid smashes the car.. :tearsofjoy:
I was on a road trip to Leh, and when I came back, I learned that my mother had given my nephew all my HotWheels cars and Beyblades (packed). To date, I am not OK with that move. My mother said, you are not a kid anymore, and someone should play with these toys. That kid ruined all the cars and lost a few of the Beyblades. I have seen him launching those cars towards each other. :angry:

Back