Laptops How are Acer laptops?

Aman1829

Disciple
Acer Aspire 3 Intel Core i3 12th Gen 1215U - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 11 Home) A324-51 Thin and Light Laptop on Flipkart @ ₹20720 with card and supercoins. Cheapest i3 12th gen Laptop. View attachment 211254

anyone who can tell how are acer laptops? specially the aspire one and swift go one with oled ?
is the built quality good and is it good to be used in long term? and what about warranty extension offers ? does it have warranty extension offers like dell hp asus and lenovo for 3 years full warranty including ADP @ Rs 2k or 3k generally... @chetansha @JMak @ibose

Last edited:
anyone who can tell how are acer laptops? specially the aspire one and swift go one with oled ?
is the built quality good and is it good to be used in long term? and what about warranty extension offers ? does it have warranty extension offers like dell hp asus and lenovo for 3 years full warranty including ADP @ Rs 2k or 3k generally... @chetansha @JMak
i have used aspire around 20 Years ago, in Pentium 4 era, Solid Brand and Budget friendly , it was with me for 6 YEARS, thats a good lifetime worth the price, and i expect latest aspires will run atleast a Decade.
i bought it for 1,25,000/- at that time, now 25K/- for a 12th GEN is a LOOT, just imagine a laptop without wifi, bluetooth, USB 1.1, no NVME, only one SATA port for unreliable HDD of size 20GB, IDE with DVD , as opposed to todays latest technology of USB 3.0, TYPE C, 12th GEN Cpu, WIFI, BLUETOOTH, NVME with SATA port, sleek design, less weight with a camera is a great great bargain....

Last edited:
i have used aspire around 20 Years ago, in Pentium 4 era, Solid Brand and Budget friendly , it was with me for 6 YEARS, thats a good lifetime worth the price, and i expect latest aspires will run atleast a Decade.
Lol! Even Dell don't make same build quality laptops nowadays as their pre 2015/15 models while charging even more now & you expect acer to maintain same build quality. Consider yourself lucky if any brand laptop you buy nowadays survive more than 4-5 years without issues.

Lol! Even Dell don't make same build quality laptops nowadays as their pre 2015/15 models while charging even more now & you expect acer to maintain same build quality. Consider yourself lucky if any brand laptop you buy nowadays survive more than 4-5 years without issues.
Agreed! Depends on the use-case and handling, i hv assaulted that laptop for atleast 5 years :)

You get what you pay for !
I found some performance and heating issues is my neighbor's laptop. Acer's basic laptops (aspire lite) may be avoided. Acer Swift and Nitro (gaming) is good to go.

is the built quality good and is it good to be used in long term? and what about warranty extension offers ? does it have warranty extension offers like dell hp asus and lenovo for 3 years full warranty including ADP @ Rs 2k or 3k generally... @chetansha @JMak @ibose
They're alright but there have been cases where the laptop given in service was reported more damage than what was submitted

Back