How are the chinese android Smartwatches from AliExpress ?

bigBrotha

Recruit
Hi Guys,
Recently I ordered an item from AliExpress website and got it in 10 days, with normal courier with no extra payment. The product well is a novelty item, is superb and as promised. I am quite impressed with the website.

While searching for smartwatches I found a lot of cool looking android smartwatches which are in the price range of 2.5K INR to 10K INR.
I am tempted to order one, but just wondering if they will be good enuf ? some of them support Whatsapp, gmail etc. I am quite impressed.

Can you advice if these are good ?

Please checkout the link
http://www.aliexpress.com/category/...hipCountry=in&pvId=20303-200002474,190-361828

Why not ? Even Micromax is selling one of their smart watches in that price bracket

See these are jack of all trades type of things. They don't do anything properly I feel. Also most will be ones with SIM card facility to make it a phone.
I suggest you check YouTube etc to first see some video reviews and then decide. Don't plonk your money in jiffy.

See there are lot of novelty stuff on aliexpress but what about the guarantee? 90% stuff is Chinese and carrying no indian warranty whatsoever. Most items are tempting but again what about their durability and reliability? Are you really going to ship them back to china for any replacement?

Ok thanks ....ya I understand your point ... claiming warranty will really be a challenge...will reconsider ...Thanks for your help

Back