How good is MotoRoker E6

Roxtin

Skilled
Used MotoRoker E6 today for like 15 min. Found it to be a good and VFM for 12.5k. It has a nice interphase, responsive touch screen and decent sound quality with average cam. Seems like there is everything in it to be called a smartphone.

Just the things which I hated was missing qwerty keyboard for punching in sms.

Your opinions? Also would be great if some one can throw some light on applications which can be used on Linux based cell like this Roker

iirc, its screen doesnt have horizontal viewing mode to watch movies full screen and its music player doesnt have an eq.

Roxtin said:
Used MotoRoker E6 today for like 15 min. Found it to be a good and VFM for 12.5k. It has a nice interphase, responsive touch screen and decent sound quality with average cam. Seems like there is everything in it to be called a smartphone.

Just the things which I hated was missing qwerty keyboard for punching in sms.

Your opinions? Also would be great if some one can throw some light on applications which can be used on Linux based cell like this Roker

Chee :p Stylus doesn't track well, handwriting recongnition both alphabet and block sucks. Menu's not intuitive at all.
The wireless headset is uncomfy, earplugs too big. Sound however is decent, IMO its only saving grace if it can be saved :p

vandal said:
Chee :p Stylus doesn't track well, handwriting recongnition both alphabet and block sucks. Menu's not intuitive at all.
The wireless headset is uncomfy, earplugs too big. Sound however is decent, IMO its only saving grace if it can be saved :p

What's your frame of reference vandal? Bcuz I've used an older motorola (A768i or something like that) and the stylus and touchscreen seem pretty ok.

vandal said:

Well can't say about handwriting recongnition as this was the first cell which I used with stylus. So for me it was a new feel and I liked that.

Also the style quotient of this cell seems good. Seems like a stylo cell and a good head turner :hap2:

What i hate the most about the rokr e6 is tht being a music phone, it lacks the most basic feature a music phone shud have..an equalizer...secondly, the ear plugs, as vandal pointed out, are really too big and uncomfortable....

Plus, i read a lot about these linux based mobiles...including the motoming...as it happens, there are hardly any apps available for this platform..u have to be happy with what comes bundled in the phone..third party apps are rarely found...:no:

OK I bought this Shit and it is nice. I will not say that it Blows but still it also does not Sucks :bleh: . It is at no par with Symbian OS but still how much 3rd prty apps we use (not me). This cell has a style quotient and when you use this in public some people still give you a look.

Combined with EP630 the sound quality is nice and also it can be customized to a good extent. Just found a good source for apps for moto. :clap:

Back