How good is SEO of Xenforo?

avi

Skilled
How good is Xenforo when it comes to SEO?

I think it's not great as vbSEO (vBulletin). When I post same thread on TDF, E forum and TE, half of the time TE thread never shows up on Google and still it would be most visited thread on TE, compared to other forums.

One more forum (can't take name here), upgraded from vB to Xenforo and admin thinks that number of guest users are reducing, less new signups etc.

What do you guys think? and what about admins of TE? Do you feel there is less traffic after migration to Xenforo? Unique topics not coming up on Google?

Individual website rank would also matter more rather than just the platform. YMMV.

Xenforo boasts of an integrated SEO based design .. It gets a lot of things right.

One more forum (can't take name here), upgraded from vB to Xenforo and admin thinks that number of guest users are reducing, less new signups etc.

What do you guys think? and what about admins of TE? Do you feel there is less traffic after migration to Xenforo? Unique topics not coming up on Google?
I have always seen only misery in terms of search traffic when you change a forum software. Same with TE as well.

I think XF will surely do well for a new installation.

Individual website rank would also matter more rather than just the platform. YMMV.

Xenforo boasts of an integrated SEO based design .. It gets a lot of things right.

Recently purchased Xenforo and it is much improved compared to a year back. They have done the simple things right and by SEO in the case of a forum software all we mean is the friendly url structure, which it ofcourse has. Their strength has always been the refreshing feel of the platform, although now with a lot of forums using Xenforo - its lost its new feel. But I love it.

This forum looks good on Xenforo ;)

Back