Budget 90k+ How is Master Computers shop in Pune for a new ThreadRipper build?

View attachment 92815View attachment 92816

Delivered yesterday, installed Windows and a few linux distros, so far seems to be working well :D

Specs:

3970X CPU
ASUS Prime TRX40 Pro-S mobo
G.Skill 3600mhz 64 GB (16x4) CL19 RAM
Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB nvme m.2 SSD
Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX580 8GB OC-Lite GPU
ASUS PCE-AX58BT wifi addon card
Thermalright Silver Arrow TR4 air cooler
Cooler Master 850w V2 80 Gold PSU
Cooler Master 694 cabby

Cost: about 3.3 lakh

Thanks again guys for the pointers.

Amey at Gtek answered all my initial questions patiently over many days and the delivery was very quick once I made the initial payment too, within 2-3 working days I got the system.

damn. couldve gotten a better lookin case tbh.. How is it performing now? is it worth the moni

@SnoopyLikesTech what is your definition of a better looking case? Looks just fine to me. Only annoying issue is the ports and buttons are on the top and not the front and that too pen drives face freaking AWAY from you so you can't see the flashing lights lol. To add to the annoyance I place it on top of my desk and not under.

It's still working well, recently upgraded it to 128 gb and might replace the GPU with newer gen but still contemplating it.

To me it was definitely worth the expense back then, I got it right before all the supply and pricing issues.

But today, sadly mainstream HEDT category is non existent. Better to get a 7950X based system which I'm sure will perform better than this today.

I'm hoping after a year or two AMD returns to mainstream HEDT so I can replace but then again a regular desktop class system would run circles around this Zen2 HEDT platform.

Back