How is Sony VAIO VPCEH25EN ??

Sumit05

Adept
Hi guys thinking of buying Sony VAIO VPCEH25EN how is it ? Should i buy it
Max budget 32k.
Usage -Basic use like internet,movies & music.

Ok.Will be buying the laptop this weekend btw how is the Sony After Sell Service?? Any one had any experience,pls share.

swapyworld said:
c

btw rs4, is it 2.5 k per year or for two years?
Its one-time 2.5k payment for (1 yr normal warraty+ 2yrs extra warranty), so totally 3yrs of warranty coverage.

Sumit05 said:
Ok.Will be buying the laptop this weekend btw how is the Sony After Sell Service?? Any one had any experience,pls share.

i have experienced sony after sales service in bangalore and it was very good :)

I am not sure if you already know, but the market price of this laptop is only 29,900 everywhere. And you can get additional discount if you buy it from sites like Letsbuy.

Even I'm planning to get the same one in a couple of months max

Virus.exe said:
I am not sure if you already know, but the market price of this laptop is only 29,900 everywhere. And you can get additional discount if you buy it from sites like Letsbuy.

Even I'm planning to get the same one in a couple of months max

As per SONY, VPCEH25EN is the most selling model in market. The price is revised to 31,990 at SONY CENTER.

Although one can get it at ~ 28.5 @ LSB.

I had ordered this for my sister from LSB, hope it will be delivered tomorrow or day after.

Got it for ~27k, with a 10% off coupon from m0h1t

Yeah, even Reliance Digital has raised the price of this laptop to 31,999!! Darn! just when I thought it was very nicely priced and thought of picking up one, they raise the prices!

Back