How is the music capability of Nokia 3110 classic?

DuBudhi

Disciple
My dad needs a phone for around 5.5k. Preferably Nokia. Looking for a phone that can hopefully play some music for the budget.

No Sony Ericsson as i don't wand M2 micro. Micro Sd is much more cheaper.

No samsung or Lg because of crappy UI. Don't want my dad to be confused when using the phone.

The 5200 looks crappy, so i'm trying to chose between the 6085 and 3110 classic. But is there any significant difference in the music playing abilities of the 5200 and 3110? The 3110 has a 1.3mp cam and seems to more of an all rounder, looks less flimsy (flashy) and would suit my dad well. :)

Please suggest any other better phones in the price range if available.

Tried using the search option, but it is leaving me with more questions than answers :ashamed:

tech 2 review says it music sucks...

for good music in 5k go for w200

seriously even my k550i 2mp camera suxx for photos...

its only to capture moments when u won't hv digi cam with u...

^^I read the Tech2 review. I didn't really like it. (I mean the review :no: )
I don't think they compared to phones in the same price range. Like the way he cribbed about the internal memory. Most phones in this price range did have almost the same mem. May be the reviewer is testing too much high end gadgets. :p

Does anyone know the price of a 1GB M2 card (any brand)? I have feeling that it will be costlier than a 1100 :eek:hyeah: That is the only thing that is keeping me away from the W200i.

Has anyone heard songs in the 3110? Any first hand experiece?

No replies? :huh:

The nokia N91 is now at 11.5k. With 4GB internal mem, is it worth it?

Edit: The quality of the cam is not a big issue. I'm looking for a music phone. I know there are other music players with expandable mem at the same price range as well. But i'm just tempted by the amount of mem on offer.

Back