How is this deal: ASUS P52F @ 25k ?

^thanks for reply

that 2gb ram can be easily upgraded to 4gb... within 1.5 k...

hows this ram in quality:-

eBay India: 2GB ELPIDA 1066 PC3-8500 DDR3 RAM FROM SONY VAIO LAPTOP (item 150605510032 end time 22-May-2011 20:45:42 IST)

never heard of elpida before...plz comment on elpida quality..if one is familiar with elpida products..

is this compatible with the above mentioned laptop...plz advise as i m noob at these compatibility things...

if its compatible i'll order it as it is selling at good price..

Specs are awesome. It has 2 RAM slots so u can upgrade the RAM urself..no big deal.
Excellent price for the hardware. Kind of seems too good to be true. I'm wondering what's the catch, why is it priced so low?

Elpida is a respectable brand. Its the world's third largest computer memory manufacturer. Quality is not going to be a concern.

But you can't just buy 2gb ram and add it alongside the 2gb that comes pre installed. It might be incompatible. So its recommended you buy 4 GB i.e. 2gb + 2gb .

even i m feeling something fishy....

i have contacted the seller he has assured me of the original bill...

also reputation of seller is good.....7 laptops already sold 3 left..:)

just hoping for good :)

@above...

u mean i shud buy set of 4gb=2gb*2 altogether and remove my preinstalled 2gb one..

what if i buy 4gb and install it along with preinstalled 2gb one to make the total to 6gb ??

guys plz reply...

Yes!!! Both the memory modules should match. So your idea of 4GB + pre installed 2GB is not recommended. Remove the 2gb that comes with the laptop and install 2*4GB or 1*4gb leaving the other slot empty.

leoking said:
@above

thanks

i have bought it..

plz tell me bout this ram:

eBay India: 2GB ELPIDA 1066 PC3-8500 DDR3 RAM FROM SONY VAIO LAPTOP (item 150605510032 end time 22-May-2011 20:45:42 IST)

is it compatible with the laptop??

shud i buy it??
Dont get this RAM. Says 1 year dealer warranty! Transcend or Kingston RAM should costs ~1.1k for 2GB DDR3 1333MHz.

My friend is running a Transcend 2GB DDR2 + Samsung 512 MB DDR2 together in his laptop for 2.5 years now w/o any issues! So no issues if you run them together IMO. Get a Transcend or Kingston though!

but my bad luck i cudn't got the micromax deal..

as i bought one day before the launch of micromax deal...

and also at that time it was deal of the week,so no coupon can be applied..

plz tell me the procedure to get micromax mobile...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

does i5 480m has considerable performance gain over i5 460m...

if thats considerable..i'll request seller to cancel the order and i'll buy the i5 480m model with micromax mobile..

plz help me to get micromax mobile..

That Micromax mobile costs 1.8K. IMO it is good.

I don't think there is any other way to get mobile, or if you cancel, if they allow. Now lappie is not listed under DOW.

same as yours, i.e. 460.

There is slight chance of getting mobile. See, if you cancel it on monday, the ebay takes 4-5 days for amount refund. Today is 21st, you will be canceling on 23rd, but the offer ends on 26th.

But still you can cancel the order and even if you miss this deal, there will be surely another deal on next week. Catch is, the listing of 27.5 lappie shouldn't end. All the best :)

Back