how many dudes from Bangalore, Kerela or down south?

aElien

Disciple
heeyyy new forum look looks neat :cool2:

how many dudes from Kerela or blore? what do you do?

Im gonna leave for Cochin on 28th from Jamshedpur, 50 hour journey. got admission in School Of Engineering CUSAT[(Cochin univ of Sc and tech) for my btech gonna be studying Comp Sc. AND will be living in Kerela for 4 years. Classes starting on 1st Sept.

Will be paying blore a visit cos im having a vacation of 10 days from 8th Sept :S :rofl: :clap: :huh:

Bangalore --- Me, Daviescool, Inzider, Hooligan
Mysore --- Sunny, Masky, Shruti
Kerala --- Bluediamond(shifting to Chennai soon).
chennai --- bottle, crazy_eddy, bosky
Hyderabad --- Rave, Chaos, Freekill, Argus_Smith,

Ok... there are quite a few more... but this is all I could remember off the top of my head...

@Chaos --- Yeah.. you are working with MS now naa?? Good for you...

Where will you be working? I mean the office and all that.... next TE B'lore meet, it will be fun meeting the jack of all trades, master of quite a few of TE. :bleh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikhil said:
@Chaos --- Yeah.. you are working with MS now naa?? Good for you...

Where will you be working? I mean the office and all that.... next TE B'lore meet, it will be fun meeting the jack of all trades, master of quite a few of TE. :bleh:
Right now the MSR office is temporarily in Domlur near the airport... shall be shifting close to IISc very soon. I shall be heading there sometime middle of next month.

Edit: Also its Microsoft Research not Microsoft :p. Makes a big big diff to me. I wouldn't join Microsoft ;). Ethical issues :D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Chaos,
Can ya see the Sasken office across the road next to the Hyundai service station ? Well, i live there :)

You work at that Embassy Golf Links campus ?

blueD trivandrum -> chennai
im been in chennai for the past few years but originally from cochin ,so i can give u the hangouts names et al..search thru the forums . u might find other users as well .

inzider said:
Hey Chaos,
Can ya see the Sasken office across the road next to the Hyundai service station ? Well, i live there :)

ou work at that Embassy Golf Links campus ?

Yeah... I was abt to post that Inzi lives near Domlur... and if I remember correctly, even Tecno lives somewhere in that area... right??

inzider said:
Hey Chaos,

You work at that Embassy Golf Links campus ?
Hm... have no clue where the office is... never been there :). Gonna join middle of next month. I came to know abt the place thru a convo with my would be boss ;). Currently we are at the embassy golf links campus(call center of microsoft so there shud be lots of good looking babes :p) cos the to be MSR building in sadashivnagar is not ready yet. Once its done, we shall shift to the new office.

Me too from Cochin :) and i did my Btech from CUSAT too.
Currently working in Mysore.
@ members from Mysore, i would like some pointers to shops in Mysore where i can get the wiring/fitting for my car's music system done. Reliable places only ;)

TIA

WOOHOO! so many people from south!!

to hell with everyone. i gotta contact our diamond :D

psy dude! when did you pass out of CUSAT?

Bosky dude, tell me about cochin man, and places to hang out. my coll is about 10kms from both Alwaye and Ernakulam. ie midway between the two.

Back