how many dudes from Bangalore, Kerela or down south?

Yeah, there are a lot of techies around here cuz the area is real good. For around 8k you'd be able to fetch a good 1 BHK apartment in the Indiranagar/Domlur/HAL 3rd Stage/Defence colony area. Just have to look a bit cuz they're in great demand, always. Anyhow, someone at work will be able to get you a good place nearby as they always have sources for this stuff.

aElien said:
are Rahul Sir, your from which branch and year?

don't need to say sir .... seniors are not that bad :)

aElien said:
and yes i concur. this place does suck. but ive been trying to make my arrangements :D .

i don't mean cochin sucks but i mean CUSAT sucks actually for me studies sucks

aElien said:
ive decided to go to the beach everyday

which beach are u talking about ??

aElien said:
maybe ill get to use my seniors PC.

u r welcome but first lemme get mine kick ass setup

aElien said:
im from Ranchi too. stayed there for about 6 years :)

from where in ranchi .......

no need to say Sir huh. huh ;[
if i loose my moustache, ill find you and ill .... oops ... no swearing infront of seniors :no:
they were ready for me even before i came to the hostel :mad:
i had just met a guy from the fourth year on my previos visit for counselling and they(his roomates) didn't like me! (ofcourse that guy i met is a sortof online friend) they say they dont like my attitude. and that why my ass is gonna get a special royal treatment :mad:

we will see about that:boxing22::cool2:

and ofcourse you have not told me anything about your branch, year and location of hostel :|, and i would hate to ask it the fourth time.

which beach are u talking about ??
>> :O dude your giving me a shock by asking like that. There is a beach in Ernakulam na !!?? i mean i haven't visited yet, was too busy in the market. soo yeah its the ernakulam beach and fort cochin are proposed hangouts.

u r welcome but first lemme get mine kick ass setup
>> WOHOOO! :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

from where in ranchi
>> mai kyu batau :no: mereku aapna details diya kya ... oops ... dont deny seniors information they need :dead: ... okay i lived for about 5 years in Dipatoli Cantonment :)cool2: ) and about 15 months in a hostel. where are you from?*

And you seen awefully sophisticated for guy in CUSAT, judging by the folks ive met till now :S
got a room in your flat? :D or a spare cot, in your varandah or roof, kitchen, anything?

Back