How reliable is mdcomputers?

Vivek Singh

Disciple
As the title suggest's i'm planning to place few order's for parts with them so i though it would be a nice idea to get suggestions from people who have already dealt with them for getting parts from them. I had a called them yesterday and the guy on the other end sounded genuine and polite. He told me they ship via FedEx.

The only payment gateway (ebs.in) provided on the site charges 2% of every transaction if i plan to place an order via my credit card and the only other option left is NEFT.

All i want to know is, How reliable they are in terms of packing/ shipping and placing an order. I wan't to get the products shipped to my official or residential address in Mumbai.

Note: I'm planning to build a new streaming/ gaming pc from scratch which i would be posting about in another thread to seeking suggestions.

From what i heard here and in other forums, they are very reliable and the prices are competitive on some products.I'm also planning to buy EVGA GTX1080(46K + 2K charges) as soon as the new badge arrives.

But since you're in Mumbai, do check with primeabgb.

theitwares.com are also cheaper.. dont know reviews about them. They always had the cheapest price for all items I have searched

theitwares.com are also cheaper.. dont know reviews about them. They always had the cheapest price for all items I have searched

I've personally compared all (primeabgb, theitdepot, hardwire, theitwares, mdcomputers, amazon.in & ebay.in) and found mdcomputers to be quite competitive with their pricing. If you want i can share the excel sheet i have prepared. :)

I've personally compared all (primeabgb, theitdepot, hardwire, theitwares, mdcomputers, amazon.in & ebay.in) and found mdcomputers to be quite competitive with their pricing. If you want i can share the excel sheet i have prepared. :)
Just a heads-up, be aware that
1. The price seen on the websites is normally not the same as what you might get if you ask for a quote. In most instances with Primeabgb and MDComputers, I found they quoted prices lower than what was listed on their websites.
2. MDComputers quoted prices exclusive of tax to me and then added tax. With primeabgb, it was inclusive of tax so be sure to factor that in too.
3. Shipping cost from Primeabgb to you will be small or none as compared to MDComputers.
4. The ITwares did not respond to a request for quote after messaging from his websites plus reminding him by phone. This despite my being his old customer.

Sorry for replying late, I was a bit busy with office work, but hey i have few updates on my end. :)

Just a heads-up, be aware that
1. The price seen on the websites is normally not the same as what you might get if you ask for a quote. In most instances with Primeabgb and MDComputers, I found they quoted prices lower than what was listed on their websites.
2. MDComputers quoted prices exclusive of tax to me and then added tax. With primeabgb, it was inclusive of tax so be sure to factor that in too.
3. Shipping cost from Primeabgb to you will be small or none as compared to MDComputers.
4. The ITwares did not respond to a request for quote after messaging from his websites plus reminding him by phone. This despite my being his old customer.

Quick Update : Just mailed primeabgb yesterday morning for a in-store pickup quotation and i got a nice reply. I'll be dropping by the store this weekend to pickup parts for my build. This is the first time I'm dealing with them as mine was MAC IT Solutions for quite sometime. :/

https://www.reapershop.com/product/zotac-1080-8gb-founder-edition/ u can add extra 4.5k for 1080 FE for better fps in performance ratio

Thanks for the link bro. Never knew about ReaperShop before. They have pretty solid reviews on facebook & Trustpilot. So I called up the owner and he was quick with answering my queries. They have pretty decent pricing for the cards. Already placed an order for Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Extreme. Hope everything goes well. You made my day.

Itwares is chu.

Md computers seems genuine, only issue is they dont update the product availability on their side. Some items still shows in stock wherein real they are OOS!

Prime is good too.

MD Computers seems pretty legit. It's just that their online payment gateway is pretty weird, they charge 2% extra for every payment made through their payment system. I think they should add a decent payment gateway like freecharge to save us some time and money. It's fine though if you're going for quick NEFT transfer.

Last edited:
Sorry for replying late, I was a bit busy with office work, but hey i have few updates on my end. :)

Quick Update : Just mailed primeabgb yesterday morning for a in-store pickup quotation and i got a nice reply. I'll be dropping by the store this weekend to pickup parts for my build. This is the first time I'm dealing with them as mine was MAC IT Solutions for quite sometime. :/

Thanks for the link bro. Never knew about ReaperShop before. They have pretty solid reviews on facebook & Trustpilot. So I called up the owner and he was quick with answering my queries. They have pretty decent pricing for the cards. Already placed an order for Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Extreme. Hope everything goes well. You made my day.

MD Computers seems pretty legit. It's just that their online payment gateway is pretty weird, they charge 2% extra for every payment made through their payment system. I think they should add a decent payment gateway like freecharge to save us some time and money. It's fine though if you're going for quick NEFT transfer.

no problem and have nice build and dont forgot to like it :p and what is your final decide that your have bought it the pc parts ?

Budget -100.5K

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 -25000,
Asus Prime X370-Pro -13000,
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB(8GBx2) 3000Mhz -10000,
Seasonic M12II 620w Evo -7000,
Cooler Master Seidon 120V Plus -5000,
Corsair SPEC ALPHA -4000,
WD Caviar Blue 1TB -3500,
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD -7000,
Zotac GTX1060 6GB Mini -21000,
Cooler Master Master Keys Lite -5000.
TOTAL -1,00,500.

AMD's RYZEN and Intel's Xeon are already planned for a mini HTPC/Gaming build and a raid storage respectively. For now i'm going for a Intel i7 7th Gen based build and the parts mentioned below. :)

I'll keep you guys updated with the indian pricing. Please let me know if it would be good to create a new thread for this build alone.

PCPartPicker part list

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i v2 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus STRIX Z270-E GAMING ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Extreme Video Card
Case: Corsair 450D ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition (2-Pack) 62.7 CFM 120mm Fans
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition (2-Pack) 62.7 CFM 120mm Fans
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-03-25 04:15 EDT-0400

Last edited:
Back