How to automate Megaupload, Rapidshare etc downloads ?


kuduku

Well-Known Member
Veteran
Any jdownloader can answer this

lets say a movie has 3 host RS , FS , HF

all links inter changeable

now when i add in jdownloader

it recognizes correctly and one group is made of that movie with download links from all three

but when i download is their any mean to download rar1 only once and not from all hosts
 

premiumseller

Well-Known Member
Disciple
ronit said:
Being a free user, when i download anything from rapidshare, fileserve & filesonic, the speeds starts at say 120kbps and then fluctuates till 200 & then gradually decreases even upto 37-16kbps on using IDM or Mozilla download feature & after that there is no sending/receiving :(

I have 2mbps line & face this issue only with rapidshare, fileserve, filesonic.

Rest, MU,Mfire etc. works just gr888 at full speeds.

Can JDownloader download at stable speeds from rapidshare, fileserve, filesonic??
no downloader manager will provide you full speed as a free users other then megaupload and mediafire as they are really good for free users but other filehosts if you download as a free users speed is always limited by the filehosting website if you internet connect disconnect then you will have to start the download from the start as a free user no download manager will resume it .
 

kuduku

Well-Known Member
Veteran
premiumseller said:
no downloader manager will provide you full speed as a free users other then megaupload and mediafire as they are really good for free users but other filehosts if you download as a free users speed is always limited by the filehosting website if you internet connect disconnect then you will have to start the download from the start as a free user no download manager will resume it .
what premium services for these do you have ?
 

raksrules

Well-Known Member
Elite
I second with what premiumseller here. I am using mipony and MU and MF links do consume the bandwidth best. RS too works fine but not full speed which is kind of expected. Tried some WUpload, filefactory, fileserve links yesterday but no use for me as each file requires a captcha which defeats my purpose of unmanned download. MU/MF/RS have no captcha hence good. Btw mipony can also parse the links within the safelinking.net links which is kind of really good since you dont need to paste each and every link. It just asks for captcha once for safelinking and rest all is handled by mipony (assuming links are MU/RS/MF) because other FS/WU etc links have captcha for each files which you cannot avoid.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@premiumseller

Any reason you not selling accounts for those websites which offer all in one solution like rapid8.com (or similar). Because these give us the liberty to use any file hosting links and dont need to be confined with one host. I think that anyday makes sense than individual accounts.
 

premiumseller

Well-Known Member
Disciple
raksrules said:
I second with what premiumseller here. I am using mipony and MU and MF links do consume the bandwidth best. RS too works fine but not full speed which is kind of expected. Tried some WUpload, filefactory, fileserve links yesterday but no use for me as each file requires a captcha which defeats my purpose of unmanned download. MU/MF/RS have no captcha hence good. Btw mipony can also parse the links within the safelinking.net links which is kind of really good since you dont need to paste each and every link. It just asks for captcha once for safelinking and rest all is handled by mipony (assuming links are MU/RS/MF) because other FS/WU etc links have captcha for each files which you cannot avoid.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@premiumseller

Any reason you not selling accounts for those websites which offer all in one solution like rapid8.com (or similar). Because these give us the liberty to use any file hosting links and dont need to be confined with one host. I think that anyday makes sense than individual accounts.
@rakrules

i am also selling Real debrid ,Alldebrid premium accounts which includes all the filehosts websites from which you need to download
 

Revolution

Banned
Adept
raksrules said:
and best part is for RS the waiting time between consecutive files is just 20 seconds as against 5 minutes or so when you try using through browser.
Then,its good for Free RS users....:)

Only 20 Seconds,no limit and not IP change required ?

How much speed you getting only for RS ?......
 

raksrules

Well-Known Member
Elite
Revolution said:
Then,its good for Free RS users....:)

Only 20 Seconds,no limit and not IP change required ?

How much speed you getting only for RS ?......
premiumseller said:
It's usually around 100kbps to 150kbps as a free users in rapidshare

As preimumseller said, it is around the same kBps on my 2 Mbps 3G connection. Hence it have parallel downloads going on for MU and RS both.

Once i did face issue with RS that it was waiting like 8 minutes and even after wait period was over, it again started waiting for 8 minutes which was weird. Just exited the application and restarted it and everything was back to normal.
 

thatsashok

Active Member
Adept
premiumseller said:
It's usually around 100kbps to 150kbps as a free users in rapidshare
It depends on the connection. I get around 200-250kBps in college at around 4 AM. Its a 32mbps connection though.

Fileserve and hotfile burst to 400 kBps.

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk
 

raksrules

Well-Known Member
Elite
red_devil said:
is there any way to get around the CAPTCHA for sites like Hotfile?
If you are using a software like mipony and using that downloading hotfile files then you need to download the captchatrader plugin. It will solve the captchas for you but it needs some efforts from your side. Visit captchatrader.com for more.

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk
 

raksrules

Well-Known Member
Elite
Ok so after trying my level best to automate whatever i could, this is the result

1. I have bought my other win XP laptop (from home) where the Cidial works and hence automatic redialing when 3G connection drops happens fine.

2. I have queued a lot of downloads (each file 55 MB to 190 MB) in Mipony and files are from megaupload, rapidshare and Fileserve

3. I have captchatrader plugin installed for mipony and have good amount of credits (500+), all earned after solving captchas myself on their website (this required some work)

4. The fileserve links require captchas and that plugin automatically solves all the captchas thanks to credits i have and file downloading is not hampered.

5. In case the connection goes down, the files en queued error out but as soon as connection comes up they start again in sequential manner with 1 link each of RS,MU and FS downloading simultaneously.

As of now i feel this is the ultimate solution (for free users, as per me) to download from various file hosting websites without (or with minimal interruptions).

Just note that you need to have enough credits in your captchatrader account so it can parse captchas for you. It costs 10 credits per captcha solving.

Check below screenshot, these captchas were submitted automatically by the mipony plugin for FS links :)



--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Btw LOL at the 3rd captcha answer which some dude must have entered (the 49 minutes ago one) :p
 

v.Na5h

Well-Known Member
Adept
Damn this Bsnl conn is getting disconnected a million times...
so no premium sites till monsoon gets over
 

raksrules

Well-Known Member
Elite
Revolution said:
Wish these kind of captchas were available for jDownloader too.....:(
Then use mipony na buddy. I am not the right person to comment about jdownloader and am sure it should be a wonderful piece of software but mipony too just works. I highly recommend this and moreover it seems mipony is not java based like jdownloader (i may be wrong) and hence is light on system and opens in a flash.

Currently i am at office and have set BSNL 3G to redial on its own and set up 10GB of downloads in mipony for links of RS, MU, HF and file factory. With mipony i am able to download average 11GB per day on my BSNL 3G connection and all using various file hosts as FREE user, no premium at all.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Btw my captcha credits have reduced to 390 now because since yesterday FF and HF links used a lot of credits for deciphering those captchas (see truly automated). Today i will generate more credits to refill my account :)
 

shantanugoel

Well-Known Member
Adept
You can also try pyLoad (pyload.org). It is based on python and can be run on any OS. I run it on my headless router and it can be controlled through web browser, or remote GUI and even an android app.
 

raksrules

Well-Known Member
Elite
^^mipony too can be controlled remotely through browser but i am not able to make it work for some reason :(

will try the one you mentioned too, thanks for that.
 

CeDrIc

Well-Known Member
Adept
For some reason, the jDownloader doesnt start the downloads for me from filesonic or wupload sites. It says access denied. How do i go about with this?
 

Top