Laptops How to buy a Dell ?

I'd been to the store few days back. And I advice others also to check out the Dells in real life.

Main reason is that while build is fairly consistant across all dell laptops, and reliability is also similar among a given range, color is definitely something you should CHECK before buying.

I wanted to buy white inspiron but when I saw the "Dell white" in real life I nearly puked. Black looks lot better in real life than in pics while white looks lot worse. Blue looks the same and red slightly better.

Same applies to studio art. Not all cover designs appear as good as they do on the internet while some of the duller looking stuff online are actually very good when seen in real.

yeah in the bangalore store. im senior sales exec, team lead and store 'in charge'. i take care of the whole store and have a manager who i report to as well :D

can someone shed light if i buy dell online how much additional charges we have to pay i.e. Courier + taxes & Octroi.

I stay near Thane.

Hey I am also looking at the Tax Part. I am from Chennai..

New XPS14 says Rs.44900 ( Price Inclusive of Taxes. Delivery Charges Extra ) = Comes to Rs.45800/- Thats fine.

Vostro 3400 says Rs.45986 ( Includes Delivery Charges. Taxes Extra ) - So what will be the final price?? Site doesn't calculate taxes online for this series..

Back