How to connect xbox 360 to your tv with HDMI cable

sandeep410

Disciple
I just baought a hdmi cable for rs 650 but when i connect it to my tv it shows nothing
can any1 tell me how to connect using hdmi cable

So you finally got the console.BTW the HDMI cable you got is quite expensive even the 250 ones work flawlessly

Yay finally got my new modded console. You know anywhere wher i can buy new cheap wireless controller for around 2.5k. I went to chroma but they said they dont have any stock and controller cost rs 3000

You should have waited it for a while as i said , since the new LT firmware is coming by EOM

Are you the same guy that PM'd me on Digit and I passed on Nikesh's number to? Why didn't you go for the JTAG'd console?

Ya he was saying jtaged was for 19k.Besides it was for homebrew which i wasnt interested in and i didnt had that much to spend on console alone.

^You just don't know the power of JTAG:p

There is a ban wave coming and with newer firmware you could have been online for 1 year and Wave 7 games working without the need for patching them

sandeep410 said:
Ya he was saying jtaged was for 19k.Besides it was for homebrew which i wasnt interested in and i didnt had that much to spend on console alone.
LOL! You have no idea what you have missed out on. Anyway, congrats for your console.

Playing Live is risky especially with game data which is not verified , even if verified risk is still there

Back