how to cook pizza in microwave?

Avoid all the hassle and just make it on a Nonstick Pan. All you have to do is cover the non stick pan and heat the pizza for20-25 minutes on low flame.

i dont know how this grill function works, but you can try a hit and trial method.

buy the base from any bakery. personally im not very fond of them but you have no option. buy some mozzarella cheese. amul is easy to get but flanders is much better but more expensive. as far as the sauce goes, go for a readymade one if you dont know how to make it. the imported ones taste better imho. 'ragu' is nice and available in any shop which stocks imported stuff. check the date tho.

now for the tricky part. since i dont know how the grill function works, take the base and put it in the microwave till the base is atleast half done. take it out, spread the sauce, sprinkle the cheese (grated of course), add whichever toppings you want and put it back in the microwave till the cheese melts.

its more like a hit and trial method. it may work, it might not work at all. the only thing im worried about is whether the microwave will be able to toast the base properly.

And I made a pizza in my microwave for the first time in my life, and the results were surprisingly good. :D

Some people here like to post pictures, but don't like to share how they make it. But I am not one of those, so if anyone's intersted, I'll explain in complete detail on how I made it. :)

The pizza tastes good too. :)

This is the 'last seen' picture of the pizza, before it went missing in my stomach. :D :

pizza.jpg

My Mom makes awesome Pizzas in Microwave, never bothered to learn. :p

I do know how to make bread pizza though. Here is what you have to do :

1. Cut Onion and Capsicum. (Add chopped tomatoes and baby corn if you like)

2. Fry them nicely and add salt to taste.

3. Take a slice of bread and spread some tomato sauce on it.

4. Put the fried Onion and capsicum on the bread.

5. Grate cheese on the bread to desired quantity.

6. Keep the bread in a Non stick pan, cover the lid and heat on low flame for 15 minutes.

7. Garnish the bread with Dominos oregano seasoning and black peper if you have it.

This tastes almost as good as a pizza and is very easy to make. Its also very filling on the stomach. You will be full in just 4 bread slices. :D

Umm, so where did the microwave come into it ?

Looks like this is all over the stove.

There is one thing i might change in that recipe tho, instead of adding the oregano as a garnish at the end , instead throw it in the fry towards the end. Nothing beats having fresh oregano but thats all you have.

You don't garnish with dried herbs only fresh ones ;)

But this is just a cheap imitation of the real thing..so to do it from scratch..see this

http://www.monkeysee.com/play/995-how-to-make-pizza

No rocket science required is there :)

starchazer said:
And I made a pizza in my microwave for the first time in my life, and the results were surprisingly good. :D

Some people here like to post pictures, but don't like to share how they make it. But I am not one of those, so if anyone's intersted, I'll explain in complete detail on how I made it. :)

The pizza tastes good too. :)

This is the 'last seen' picture of the pizza, before it went missing in my stomach. :D :

pizza.jpg

A little overdone, is it?

Back