How to courier mobile phones within India?

He needs to send a package now mate...

This process takes 15-30 days..

15-20 days? Na, hardly takes 3-4 days and forgot to mention that its fully insured. (I have experienced it first hand, package was damaged in transit. eBay refunded the full amount to the buyer and I was covered under seller protection, didn't lose a rupee! )

Anyway I just mentioned it so that it would be helpful for others as well in the future.

15-20 days? Na, hardly takes 3-4 days and forgot to mention that its fully insured. (I have experienced it first hand, package was damaged in transit. eBay refunded the full amount to the buyer and I was covered under seller protection, didn't lose a rupee! )

Anyway I just mentioned it so that it would be helpful for others as well in the future.

Amazing :O

15-20 days not for delivery mate,for registration.

They have different batches of registration.

15-20 days not for delivery mate,for registration.

They have different batches of registration.

:banghead: Lol. I wasn't talking about delivery!

Anyway that was earlier during the launch period, I don't think there are any such restrictions now and they activate it in a couple of days.

:banghead: Lol. I wasn't talking about delivery!

Anyway that was earlier during the launch period, I don't think there are any such restrictions now and they activate it in a couple of days.
Nope I applied on May 2nd,got email after week, that activation will be done on May 28th..and it happened on May 28th 12 AM.

Nope I applied on May 2nd,got email after week, that activation will be done on May 28th..and it happened on May 28th 12 AM.

Just call them up on their logistics direct number, it will be much faster. My friend got it done in less than a week.

One piece of advice : please don't misdeclare the content. If some scrupulous delivery guy can guess the content as mobile and see the declaration as toy or anything like that there will be high chance that it will get stolen.

Don't call the DTDC guys - go to their main office at Raghunathpur. Take the mobile in open condition. They will accept it. You will have to insure it though. Else, try Overnite Express - they have a service called "mobile delivery". They have a branch near Kaikhali.

I have shipped phones twice through speed post , no issues , just pack it well ,in a cardboard box & bubblewrap , they dont ask anything, no declaration needed

I have shipped phones twice through speed post , no issues , just pack it well ,in a cardboard box & bubblewrap , they dont ask anything, no declaration needed
He is being asked everywhere to show the contents... So now the deal is off..
This thread should be closed..

i've registered around two weeks back, but there is no response. ebay customer care chat told me, the following conditions should be met... otherwise powership team wont contact:(
1. Daily minimum 5 shipments needs to be sent
2. CST/TIN bill should be provided, otherwise logistics provider will not accept the shipments.

since the deal is off .. but just fyi types .. since i'm also from calcutta, i use bluedart .. they charge around 750-1000 max all inclusive. have sold a few phones on the forum itself, gets delivered next day :)

i've registered around two weeks back, but there is no response. ebay customer care chat told me, the following conditions should be met... otherwise powership team wont contact:(
1. Daily minimum 5 shipments needs to be sent
2. CST/TIN bill should be provided, otherwise logistics provider will not accept the shipments.

Call them up on their direct logistics numbers

Phone 1 - 022-61248257
Phone 2 - 022-61248259
Phone 3 - 022-61248254

The customer care guys don't know much I guess. I just sent around 5-10 package a month and do not have a CST/TIN. Never faced any issue. BlueDart or Fedex just needs the order statement which can be printed directly from eBay.

I see many people use blue dart.
How much do they charge? What do we tell them for shipping Mobiles?

just tell them its a mobile !! what else .. its an open box delivery either ways. battery needs to be out f the phone n thats it
in case of iphones, tell them its not poss and they are happy to oblige :)

Back