How to download data from Google Takeout (250 + GB)

honest1

Adept
Hi,
I have been trying to download my data (mostly pics, 250+ GB) from google takeout and since the speec is very slow, everytime I try it, there is an error. I have got around 6, 50 GB files from Google takeout but the same story continues. I have tried couple of download managers but it fails too.

Let me know what options do I have!

(If there is any other way, besides Google Takeout to download photos, do let me know that as well ! )

Isn't there an option to split into 2GB files? That worked for me. I am not sure if that was the option or by default it did that. Unpacking into single folder afterwards is pretty easy too. In my case it was around 120GB

Isn't there an option to split into 2GB files? That worked for me. I am not sure if that was the option or by default it did that. Unpacking into single folder afterwards is pretty easy too. In my case it was around 120GB
There is but then the numbers of files are more than 50 and then, it became another challenge to download all these files individually as each one takes an hour or so, with chances of connection being terminated in-between.

There is but then the numbers of files are more than 50 and then, it became another challenge to download all these files individually as each one takes an hour or so, with chances of connection being terminated in-between.
I mean the files are numbered and you just need to make sure all are there (Easy to check), unless you want to download everything unattended. I used to download 3 at a time and add 3 more when completed. You can do 6 at a time to save some time.

Back