How To Download Videos From You Tube ?

Bluffmaster

Skilled
I Think Its not Illegal and I Think there is definately some way of copying videos from YouTube ! Plz Share yr Knowledge ! Any help wud aprreciated ! :)

Videodownloader extension works the best for firefox.

For other browsers, they can download from videodownloader's site itself (link in Kumar's post)

^^Yes Sir ! But Just Look at the Time I Made This Thread , I was Half Dead Then ! Anyways will keep this in Mind in the Future ! And Guyz Thanks for the Links ! Will Check them and Let u Know !:)

EDIT : Hey Thanx a Million Guyz ! The Link that Kumar gave works ! I dont even have to install the Flv Player , VLC Does the Job for me :)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kumar again.:mad::mad::mad:

when u r viewing any video over the internet, u r actuallty downlaoding the video. If u r using IE then go to ur default internet cache folder. In that folder look for all subfolders. U'll certainly get that video file.

You can even use the "Download Embedded" extension for firefox.

(tho im not really sure if it will work with youtube, but i've used it for other similar site)

for IE maybe u can lookup the pagesource, but as i said i've never tried u tube, so i don't know if that will

be helpful.

guys i am able to download but flv player and stuff are not allowing me to forward. i have to watch it from start and wait till end. Zoom probelm as well.
does anybody knows solution for this ?

avi

Back