How To Find A Virus On Your Computer Manually Without Having Any Anti-virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG thank you man. I'll just uninstall the antivirus software I have and turn off my firewall.

You Are Right About That My Friend, Right Now Everyone Using Av In Their OS. But Many Guyz Using A Freeware AV Which Is Not Effective. So They Can Go With This Process Instead. To Find Out That Their Pc Got Infected By Any Virus Or Not. Thnx

I am using Avast antivirus since like 1 year. I used Avira Antivirus for like 4 years before I actually started using AVG antivirus. And believe me, they are the most effective, lightweight antivirus applications IMHO. I don't remember when my computer was infected by virus in last 7-8 years. Avast, AVG, or Avira. no matter what it is, unless you use a reputed antivirus application, your computer is infection free. Although they can't repair infected files in that efficient way, they protect the system.

Your method doesn't exist. You could have tested it by downloading a sample virus before posting it. Feeling sorry for the flaming you are facing.

Hmmm... who else here was pretty biased towards "Start case" (eg. This Is What Start Case Looks Like) way of writing? I wonder.

Oh noez, its da l33t haxxor.

My ip address is 192.168.1.1, please send me deadly virus kthxbye.

Bro you are either trolling us or seriously delusional.

I used the reference EICAR virus sample :-

1) Windows Defender picked it up immediately.

2) Using Amit Antivirus â„¢, i got no results with the file clearly still on the desktop.

OP, you should argue that as the file was zipped, it wasn't detected by your method. Also, send me a virus on 127.0.0.1 for testing.

^^ like i said, its not practical solution. It might work for a virus which is named as virus (and no one will do so)

A round of applause for Captain Obvious!

<

Obviously this was not directed at you, but for the OP who doesn't seem convinced without screenshots.

OP, you should argue that as the file was zipped, it wasn't detected by your method. Also, send me a virus on 127.0.0.1 for testing.

Oh noez i forgot to unzip virus. ok done

I sent you virus on 127.0.0.1. I also formatz your hard disk.

Ok Guyz By Tomorrow I Will Show You Some Pic. Then Your Mind Will Change For Sure.TakeCare.. Goodnight.

Noooo don't go man. How will i sleep tonight knowing my computer is not protected from viruses
<

Already sent a report to the mods. TBH, this is neither a tutorial nor a guide.

Mate I Will Prove You Wrong By Tomorrow.

Noooo don't go man. How will i sleep tonight knowing my computer is not protected from viruses
sad.gif

Sorry Mate But I Came From Ma Work Now. And I Need 2 Hours Sleep..So Sorry I Can't Stay With You Any Longer. Take Care Of Your System With Virus.
234.gif

If you had posted this tut earlier, i would have developed a simple code with this algo for my final year project, shit i missed the oppurtunity
gap.gif

sad.gif

No problems, dude. waiting for your response.

Now you're just being.smart.

This one for you guyz. This pics are for you. See for your self. He Found Virus In His Systems. See what he search in find, It's virus and he got virus..lot's of virus in his pc. Now i going to send msg to mod to resend this page into the guides and tuturial section. Because it's a guide and tutorial both. Now don't try to be smart on this. Ok bye... Ma work is done. Now take a chill pill. bro. enjoy ma work.

OMG thank you man. I'll just uninstall the antivirus software I have and turn off my firewall.

Try it Bro. Best of luck.

Are You Amarbeer With Different ID ?
234.gif

Am I what? amarbeer.. Noway mate. But why did u say that..haan.

Last edited by a moderator:
This one for you guyz. This pics are for you. See for your self. He Found Virus In His Systems. See what he search in find, It's virus and he got virus..lot's of virus in his pc

Please look at msinfo4.bmp again.

It has found "avira antivirus", because it has the keyword "virus" in it.

Repeat the search with "antivirus", and you will get the same result.

Can a virus be an antivirus?
<

(If you're not trolling) don't be so stubborn that you remain ignorant your entire life. Learn something and move on!

I am going to tell this special method of removing virus to my stupid cousins so they no longer bother me with the job
gap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back