How To Find A Virus On Your Computer Manually Without Having Any Anti-virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please look at msinfo4.bmp again.

It has found "avira antivirus", because it has the keyword "virus" in it.

Repeat the search with "antivirus", and you will get the same result.

Can a virus be an antivirus?
yay.gif

(If you're not trolling) don't be so stubborn that you remain ignorant your entire life. Learn something and move on!

I guess people have too much spare time on their hands to amuse themselves by putting this crap to the test.
happy50.gif

Dude.. This test work. Ok and One more thing for you guys..when your's pc got infected by virus then they come to your antivirus files to. So because of this your antivirus can't detect any virus properly, your all systems main files got corrupted by this thing. takecare.
234.gif

Why doesn't it detect the EICAR virus?

Bro Read The Topic Clearly. It's Say

It didn't say anything about how to find a virus on your computer manually and delete it... it was for you to see that your pc are infected or not.. thanks for asking this stuff.. i will give you the answer soon. How to delete it to. But first i want my this topic into the guide and tutorial section.

Buddy, keep going on and this thread might get closed.

I'm not giving up on this... my hope is it's alive that i will send back this one into the guide and tutorial section.. don't come up with wrong meaning on this but it was you who send the complain to MOD in the first place. That this is not a guide and tutorial.. But now you know..it's a guide to find a virus manually in the pc.

It didn't say anything about how to find a virus on your computer manually and delete it

So if we find a virus we'll just look at it destroying the pc and say yes we had a virus? People's intentions when trying to find a virus is to delete it or remove it from their pc. Not stare at it after the've found it.
<

Wow !!! This method totally works. I detected so many viruses. Dude you work at some Anti Virus Labs ?

Bro Read The Topic Clearly. It's Say

Bro, read my post and use a dictionary.

detect = find.

It does not find, detect, locate, discover, etc. the EICAR virus.

I'm not giving up on this... my hope is it's alive that i will send back this one into the guide and tutorial section.. don't come up with wrong meaning on this but it was you who send the complain to MOD in the first place. That this is not a guide and tutorial.. But now you know..it's a guide to find a virus manually in the pc.

Before you point fingers at me, look at even the replies from the mods
<

Sooner or later, this thread would have been shifted to GT anyhow.

BTW, #[member='avi'] could you post the virus that you 'caught', sorry, I mean detected
<

OOO....this really worked .. I just manually found a virus in my inbox ... it said this:

"Hi,

You have just received a Taliban virus. Since we are not so technologicaly advanced in Afghanistan, this is a MANUAL virus. Please delete all the files on your hard disk yourself and send this mail to everyone you know.

Thank you very much for helping us.

Thanks & Regards"

Well, I guess this thread should be closed by now.

#[member='amit100186'] : Please check if the method is working or not before actually posting it. Download some sample viruses, disable any protection if you have and try this method. If it doesn't work, then you should either find out alternative method or just decide not to post a guide or tutorial that simply doesn't work.

@ Moderators : Please close this topic as the OP is getting flamed.

[ #[member='Dark Star'] or #[member='Saiyan']] please take a look, either delete posts targeting OP or close this topic. Just a request. I can see, this thread is going no where rather OP is getting humiliated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back