How To : Find Any Song From any Movie

Plenty Of times It Happens that we watch a Movie,Like A Particular Song :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah: But Later on Feel Clueless about What song It is and From Which artist.Browsing End Credits is also not a viable option.
So this is what u Should do :

1.Listen to the song over and over,understand the lyrics at least the hook/Loop

3.GoTo : soundtrackinfo,the Best soundtrack forum

3.search and Find the movie Title.if u r lucky enough u will get The song name also.They Mention It with the scene description also.I happened To Find all of the songs Till Now:hap2::hap2:

4. Go to Grooveshark The Best Online song service+Best Quality songs also.Mostly Bought from iTunes

5.Search It.99Times out Of 100 u Will get it.Start playing and Listen to it :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

6.Download Free Music Zilla 2.0.3 and install and Start It

7.Refresh the song.FMZ will Sniff it and Display On the down Load list

8.What ELse Mate ? DOWNLOAD :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

lol i got grooveshark downloader on my htc hd2 , i just search there and it mostly finds all songs i search and download :D

ever tried TrackID over sonyErricson fones?

does not serve the purpose of finding song later on.. but this can recognize any song/tune you throw at it.

+1 to TrackID and Shazam. Used atleast a 100 times to identify Hindi songs with TrackID in SE. Now using Shazam in Nokia 5800..

I usually just check the soundtrack listing on IMDB and find the song in case I can't recognize it.

Searching for the lyrics is another easy trick. ;)

Back