User Guides How to get a rapidshare premium account for free

This guide will tell people with dynamic ip's how to get a rapidshare account for free.

Rapidshare has removed the Happy Hours feature... Also elephant downloader wont work now.... if you've made an rs account then well and good, others you will have to wait for the new version of elephant downloader which supports rapidshare's new site layout... Also rapidshare has removed captchas from their site, so you will be able to leech all day when the new elephant downloader comes out with the new layout support(if it comes out...)

This is simpler than it looks and takes about 10 mins to do.

Why you want it?
Speeds are very fast.
You can find everything on rapidshare.
You can pause and resume downloads.
You are allowed 50GB every 5 days.

What you will need:
A. Internet with a dynamic IP
B. Rapidshare Collectors(Free)/Premium account
C. Elephant Downloader(Free)

1. First of all you will need to login to your collectors account.
1-1.jpg

2. If you dont have a collectors account, this is how you make one.

Goto rapidshare's website and upload a 1 mb file,
2.jpg

After the upload is complete you will get a page like this, do as in the picture..
3.jpg

3. Copy the download link for you file to notepad.

4. Download Elephant from here, its a direct link from my account, no waiting..
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/122268357/Elephant.rar

5. Open Elephant using the executable, I have made the appropriate settings in the folder but If anything is different then change it to this.
1232.png

4.jpg

6. Now add you download link in elephant
1233.png

Don't start the download we are not done yet...

Since this is a 1mb file the wait time is not much + we are not going to download the whole file, only about 50-100kb of it. Just enough to get a point in our account...

7. Changing the ip(Reconnecting)

Now the built in reconnecter in elephant didnt work well for me so i made a batch file for reconnecting.

Goto notepad and type this (if you have a pppoe/dialer like connection)
Code:
rasdial "Connection Name" /disconnect
rasdial "Connection Name" Username Password
Save the file as a batch file(*.bat)

If you have any another connecting method(like sify's dialer) and know how to make a batch file or macro for it to reconnect then make one!

Now goto Settings in elephant and type the whole path along with batch file name in the two boxes below in the selected tab.
1-1.jpg

If you have a router, these settings make the router connect to the net as soon as it is switched on.

1-2.jpg

And this is what we need to make a pppoe connection in our pc.

This is for Vista
2-1.jpg

This is for xp
First download and install the raspppoe protocol(google it), to install right click on local area conn-->properties-->install-->protocol-->select have disk and browse for the raspppoe files you download from google, after that do as in the image
ads.jpg

Now click on set and close the settings dialog box, we are almost done now.

8. Starting your download
sad.png

OK we are done now, this will keep downloading the file over and over again collecting points for you... I was able to make about 500 points an hour.

Once you get 10000 points (took me 1 day), you can redeem your points to make a premium account!!

9. To redeem your points

In you collectors/premium account click on the 'Convert RapidPoints' tab and do the following
1-1.jpg

After that you will receive the username and password of the new account or your existing account will be extended.

If you don't remember the username click on the 'View Logs' tab at the end you will see the account you made.
1-1.jpg

10. Using you premium account

Now i used copy paste the link and click on premium like a dodo, then i found out about direct downloads. They start your download immediately after you add/click on the link.

1-1.jpg

Another thing you can do is add rapidshare to you download manager site logins.

1-1.jpg

To download links,
ads.jpg

ads.jpg

This works because of rapidshare's new happy hours(i.e. you dont need to enter any image to download)

You can download for points using this method in Rapidshare's Happy Hours
Rapidshare Happy Hours are active between 0:00 - 18:00 UTC+1 on Mondays to Fridays and 0:00 - 14:00 UTC+1 on Saturdays and Sundays.

Mon - Fri : 3:30 am to 9:30 pm
Sat & Sun : 3:30 am to 5:30 pm

Thats 18hours on weekdays and 14 on weekends, you can make a lot of points then..

I took an el chepo 64k unltd pack from a local isp for abt 350rs to use for making points, worth it when i can make accounts which last over a year in a month.

Thats all for now, if i missed out something tell me.

Nice guide...I have dynamic IP but I connect through 24 online client so does anyone know how to write a batch file for it.

if i'm not mistaken a similar guide was released on TE a long time back with another program. I think such things are illegal and should not be posted. Just my two cents. :)

6pack said:
if i'm not mistaken a similar guide was released on TE a long time back with another program. I think such things are illegal and should not be posted. Just my two cents. :)

nothing is illegal in this, you are just downloading a file you've uploaded over and over again. The previous guide was a workaround for waiting, this is to collect points and get a premium account. rapidshare has made these premium points feature for people to collect points and make accounts, this is just a faster way of doing so.

Frequent disconnections and reconnections might cause the ISP to get curious. Besides this is a direct copy paste from some other site which i will not disclose :)

thegamerulez said:
Frequent disconnections and reconnections might cause the ISP to get curious. Besides this is a direct copy paste from some other site which i will not disclose :)

Everything on the net is copy-pasted from somewhere :p , abt this i added some stuff for indian isp's and made it a lot easier to understand with the images and everything i put a lot of effort into typing it...

Abt the reconnections, i took another cheap net pack from a local isp for 1 month and made an account that will last more than a year..

Well frankly a Copy Paste stuff shud not be in this section;

Request the mods to move it to the appropriate section; :)

But the efforts're appreciated; :thumb:

Will try it out;

Appreciate your effort but, the program BOClean finds a trojan horse in the Elephant software that I have downloaded from the included link. NOD32 does not show anything so I am not sure if it is a false alarm. But I thought that I would post it here for others to comment.

spolygon said:
Appreciate your effort but, the program BOClean finds a trojan horse in the Elephant software that I have downloaded from the included link. NOD32 does not show anything so I am not sure if it is a false alarm. But I thought that I would post it here for others to comment.

The rar has no virus in it, if you think so google for elephant downloader and apply the settings i showed...

Checksum said:
Nice guide, but please provide the link to the original source if it isn't your guide.

If you google for elephant downloader or usdownloader you will get guides like these everywhere, this i have typed on my own today morning.

Iam not getting that canging ip address part.Iam on Airtel BB Ultd and i dont dial,its always connected automatically.BTW iam using 220bx.

What should i do?

shashank_re said:
Iam not getting that canging ip address part.Iam on Airtel BB Ultd and i dont dial,its always connected automatically.BTW iam using 220bx.
What should i do?

from the wan settings make the connection bridged instead of pppoe, then in your computer if you have xp install the raspppoe protocol and run a query search and make the corresponding connection... i've added how to do that to the guide now or if you have vista then you dont need to install the protocol, its built in so just do as in the picture...

I am using built-in reconnector, initially it was working fine, but now it gives me error, that my ip is already downloading a file, and it keeps on retrying and giving the same error :(
any idea ? what to do now....i am using bsnl broadband btw

mutant said:
I am using built-in reconnector, initially it was working fine, but now it gives me error, that my ip is already downloading a file, and it keeps on retrying and giving the same error :(
any idea ? what to do now....i am using bsnl broadband btw

i got the same problem with the built in reconnector, thats why i made the batch file...

Back