User Guides How to get a rapidshare premium account for free

This guide will tell people with dynamic ip's how to get a rapidshare account for free.

Rapidshare has removed the Happy Hours feature... Also elephant downloader wont work now.... if you've made an rs account then well and good, others you will have to wait for the new version of elephant downloader which supports rapidshare's new site layout... Also rapidshare has removed captchas from their site, so you will be able to leech all day when the new elephant downloader comes out with the new layout support(if it comes out...)

This is simpler than it looks and takes about 10 mins to do.

Why you want it?
Speeds are very fast.
You can find everything on rapidshare.
You can pause and resume downloads.
You are allowed 50GB every 5 days.

What you will need:
A. Internet with a dynamic IP
B. Rapidshare Collectors(Free)/Premium account
C. Elephant Downloader(Free)

1. First of all you will need to login to your collectors account.
1-1.jpg

2. If you dont have a collectors account, this is how you make one.

Goto rapidshare's website and upload a 1 mb file,
2.jpg

After the upload is complete you will get a page like this, do as in the picture..
3.jpg

3. Copy the download link for you file to notepad.

4. Download Elephant from here, its a direct link from my account, no waiting..
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/122268357/Elephant.rar

5. Open Elephant using the executable, I have made the appropriate settings in the folder but If anything is different then change it to this.
1232.png

4.jpg

6. Now add you download link in elephant
1233.png

Don't start the download we are not done yet...

Since this is a 1mb file the wait time is not much + we are not going to download the whole file, only about 50-100kb of it. Just enough to get a point in our account...

7. Changing the ip(Reconnecting)

Now the built in reconnecter in elephant didnt work well for me so i made a batch file for reconnecting.

Goto notepad and type this (if you have a pppoe/dialer like connection)
Code:
rasdial "Connection Name" /disconnect
rasdial "Connection Name" Username Password
Save the file as a batch file(*.bat)

If you have any another connecting method(like sify's dialer) and know how to make a batch file or macro for it to reconnect then make one!

Now goto Settings in elephant and type the whole path along with batch file name in the two boxes below in the selected tab.
1-1.jpg

If you have a router, these settings make the router connect to the net as soon as it is switched on.

1-2.jpg

And this is what we need to make a pppoe connection in our pc.

This is for Vista
2-1.jpg

This is for xp
First download and install the raspppoe protocol(google it), to install right click on local area conn-->properties-->install-->protocol-->select have disk and browse for the raspppoe files you download from google, after that do as in the image
ads.jpg

Now click on set and close the settings dialog box, we are almost done now.

8. Starting your download
sad.png

OK we are done now, this will keep downloading the file over and over again collecting points for you... I was able to make about 500 points an hour.

Once you get 10000 points (took me 1 day), you can redeem your points to make a premium account!!

9. To redeem your points

In you collectors/premium account click on the 'Convert RapidPoints' tab and do the following
1-1.jpg

After that you will receive the username and password of the new account or your existing account will be extended.

If you don't remember the username click on the 'View Logs' tab at the end you will see the account you made.
1-1.jpg

10. Using you premium account

Now i used copy paste the link and click on premium like a dodo, then i found out about direct downloads. They start your download immediately after you add/click on the link.

1-1.jpg

Another thing you can do is add rapidshare to you download manager site logins.

1-1.jpg

To download links,
ads.jpg

ads.jpg

This works because of rapidshare's new happy hours(i.e. you dont need to enter any image to download)

You can download for points using this method in Rapidshare's Happy Hours
Rapidshare Happy Hours are active between 0:00 - 18:00 UTC+1 on Mondays to Fridays and 0:00 - 14:00 UTC+1 on Saturdays and Sundays.

Mon - Fri : 3:30 am to 9:30 pm
Sat & Sun : 3:30 am to 5:30 pm

Thats 18hours on weekdays and 14 on weekends, you can make a lot of points then..

I took an el chepo 64k unltd pack from a local isp for abt 350rs to use for making points, worth it when i can make accounts which last over a year in a month.

Thats all for now, if i missed out something tell me.

Reactions: 7 people

mutant

Skilled
Jan 30, 2008
Kolkata, West Bengal
i made the batch file, with my router in bridge mode and a broadband dialer type of connection, still the programme gives me the same kind of error, its like , it dosent know when to retry or somethin :\

knoughtyd

Skilled
Dec 16, 2005
RS HAPPY HOURS Timings
3.30am till abt 8am(dnt 8am is the closing time but i download only till 8 nite plan:p)
and in the after noon after 1pm till abt 4pm..Frnd said..:)

knoughtyd

Skilled
Dec 16, 2005
wat is 5day download limit in rapidshare is it 25gb in 5dayz or 50gb:S

in the thread start its written 50gb but as far as i know it was 25gb:S

tejo

Disciple
Jun 18, 2006
knoughtyd said:
wat is 5day download limit in rapidshare is it 25gb in 5dayz or 50gb:S
in the thread start its written 50gb but as far as i know it was 25gb:S

they changed it to 50 gb with the new layout of the site :D, it means in a 5 day period you can download maximum 50gb...

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/news.html

_pappu_

Skilled
Nov 5, 2007
lol another way to get a free account is bugging friends who have it all day :D

btw, nice touch there giving your own uploaded file in the guide so that u score more points :p

tejo

Disciple
Jun 18, 2006
_pappu_ said:
lol another way to get a free account is bugging friends who have it all day :D

btw, nice touch there giving your own uploaded file in the guide so that u score more points :p

its a direct download file, no points from that.. infact i lose the bandwidth allocated to my account

adi231189

Disciple
Jun 15, 2008
I am having the same problem as another guy when hitting query i get a Error showing NO service offers received so can anybody tell how to solve this.

apextwin146

Adept
Mar 27, 2008
man i tried on BSNL it starts reading the captcha ... I set it to Done read Captcha but it still reads it and hence it dsnt download the file .. any suggestions for this ??... also it dsnt seem to disconnect/reconnect using my batch file which otherwise works perfectly for night downloading

tejo

Disciple
Jun 18, 2006
chIlD_bEaR said:
man i tried on BSNL it starts reading the captcha ... I set it to Done read Captcha but it still reads it and hence it dsnt download the file .. any suggestions for this ??... also it dsnt seem to disconnect/reconnect using my batch file which otherwise works perfectly for night downloading

the captcha is disabled for rapidshare's website only during the happy hours thats 3:30am to 9:30 pm, after that rapidshare enables the captcha before downloading, so download during happy hours like right now... as for the batch file you must have done something wrong there, make sure u disable the internal reconnector...

beauty55

Disciple
Apr 6, 2006
as of today i am haivng 7033 rapidshare points.I am on bsnl 500 plan.i could earn 800 points daily from 3:30 am to 8:00 amJust 4 more days to get a rs account

Party Monger

Skilled
Jul 15, 2007
HOw can u get points soo fast..
I do get points, but the no of times the file is downloaded and the points i get are lesser..
downlaoded abt 2k times..
points i got 1.5k
:(

Sometimes it jus times out or script fails..got the latest version too..
it connects and reconnects properly..

adi231189

Disciple
Jun 15, 2008
adi231189 said:
I am having the same problem as another guy when hitting query i get a Error showing NO service offers received so can anybody tell how to solve this.
Still no answers please people need some help will really appreciate it.

natic

Recruit
May 10, 2008
Thanks dude, i just reached 10k points and am making my second premium account now.

it took me 2 and a half days, i left it on for 8-9 hrs a day..