How to get connected on LAN

Rajes09

Disciple
can anyone help me how to get connected to LAN as i am using HATHWAY and stay in thane and i want to share files which i have downloaded in last 3 month of 128 kbps speed with unlimited download. its being 20 gb per month and most of it moves and OS softwares.
can any one tell me whats the step to be followed whether to take a new lan wire or on current white colour wire we can get connnected to LAN.

i want to know the setting for LAN connection

hathway customer care say that they doesnt have LAN in thane but actually in thane my friends have

better option is to ask ur frnds for the networks settings...its specific to network u are on.

try borg chat or ipmsg to send msg n data over lan.

dc++ also works bt for that there need to be a dc++ hub hosted on some client or server..

easier way is to use ipmsg n configure ur lan according to how ur frnds have done.

i stay at thane (w) and i am using hathway 128 kbps unlimited plan and now i want to share on LAN b coz on p2p sharing its very slow to upload and i have heard on LAN we can download at faster rate

is am right?

if yes pls anybody from thane guide me the setting

are dc ++ is used but the system dose not work on hathway ISP as it uses cable modem

incable net back bone has it ... if u want incable net they sell pacenet , sify , exact ( i guess stopped ), tata u can contact incable office @ Mona building near new TMC office

by the way due to congession of DC++ user u wont be able to use internet most of time s :p :p

LAN in thane is closed now.

Earlier, there used to be lan . But since, last 10 months , its closed. No LAN now in thane.

We tried hard to start lan, but the oneandone company, ( in mona building)
says, police are not allowing them to continue..which according to us is completely false reason..

So, if u r just going to take internet for lan , dont take..

Back