How to kill Lonliness?

Metalspree

Skilled
hi folks this is metalspree a.k.a Kranthi ,i am from Blore but working in chennai and staying all alone ,i need ur help in killing lonliness the major isssue i am facing everyday i am no roommate and feel lonely everyday ,plssssssss help me folks

Get a room mate.
Go meet your friends. Make new friends. Explore places in and aound chennai. You need physical activity, that will change your state of mind a lot. Play games.
Look for a hobby.
Help who is in need...............do some social work.

The list is endless :)

At any cost don't let lonliness live in your mind for long period, otherwise it will become depression..........

Ryunosuke said:
Work Out, Learn Guitar or something else, read Books or just hang around here at the Forum or at the Funenclave. :hap2:

+1 to that...especially the work out thing...it really helps u kill those stupid body chemical loccha hehe....that make u feel low and lonely and stuff....besides it will keep u fit ....join some decent gym in ur locality which is open till late so that u can accomodate in ur schedule......buy a bike :) and explore the places go for a ride to the market or walk there....learn cooking :D :bleh: it will help a lot in ur CV when ur getting married :rofl:

start a hobby - anything as long as you love it and dont get tired of it.

ex: u can get some 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle from any mall. Takes a hell of time to complete.

ronnie_gogs said:
Get a Pet.....maybe a Dog or a Cat.....

stay away from fish...:bleh:

Also get out more....

and where does the dog / cat stay when he is not at home and out to work :S , he mentioned that he stays alone ! in this case.......the only thing he can get and not be bothered abt is the thing u told him to stay away from !! .....:rofl:

Back