How to kill Lonliness?

^^ i was gonna tell him the same but dunno how to :p ya thats the best thing he can do.. safe/enjoyable/pleasurable/no getting bored/no side effects :)

of course she might make you wish you were lonely

although give this a try
castaway533.jpg

ComradE_BeaN said:
holymoly...i read the topic as "How to kill Loiness?" :eek:

:lol: Even i read the same...
You can try playing games..
Go to malls..check out the chicks, talk to them..:p

My best try was at food bazar in a mall, started with "Hey that soup really rocks.." Was checking out the readymade food part..
Got her phone number too..hahaha..But that was in 11th..Turned out she was 3yrs older than me..:hap2: We were very very similar..But even she liked older dates:mad:

Next you can try going to local shops getting rates and updating the price threads..:rofl:
Ok enough Tp, Try reading books..Lotsa them..And watch movies..Those alone will be enough to rule out the loneliness

hi folks thanx a lot to one and all , i do spend a lot of time inTE and abt playing games i am lil lazy :p ,chicks no way folks after what happend in the last month i had major depression coz of a girl :cry:,guitar i tried i got bored of it too ,abt TE meets there was only one in Chennai long time back ,i do bug the mods i keep calling saiyan a lot and chaos too,sorry guys to bug u a lot :ashamed: . I watch 2 movies daily ,but at times i feel like i am going to depression and now that i have stopped smoking i am feeling real difficult to come out of it .

nukeu666 said:
get a comp+net+wow/tf2/eo

This = Goodbye Life

WoW part at least. My bro is level 54 now, and I'm witnessing what true addiction means. Trying too hard to get him off it.

But this guy could use it if he's feeling lonely and doesn't have much else to do. He'll make friends on WoW, that's for sure.

MetalSpree said:
chicks no way folks after what happend in the last month i had major depression coz of a girl

I feel your pain ;) Online gaming will help then. When I had a breakup with a girl I really liked (loved?), I was pathetic for days, couldn't eat...sleep.

Then Warhawk came in a courier package I had ordered before the breakup. Gave it a try, well guess what, her thoughts were clouded by Eucadians and Chernovans at a neverending brutal war with each other and I was talking again a lot thanks to the communication required in-game with people all over the world (game handles ping well)

Go get gaming online, but as long as you get to balance it out with real life (sports/family or just hang out)

i do have internet and a lappy ,me waiting for my new lappy so that i can play games ,btb how do i get to play tf2 :ashamed: ,coz i have never played a multiplayer online game ...

@ Metal : Get TF2, its hilarious and fun and download free trials of MMORPG's like World Of Warcraft / Lords Of The Ring Online...the genre of games that require you to communicate a lot with other people to succeed.

edit :

Eh, either go with my or main trouble's suggestion. You can't handle both, lol :p

Thanks dude will check out next week coz i am goin to hyd this weekend to kill some time and watch Dark Knight in IMAX :D
PS: Thanks to one and all for ur valuable replies , when i created this thread i was slaughshed and was shocked to see in the morning that there are so many replies :hap2:

Back