How to pass Cisco CCNA Exam in 3 easy steps.

47Shailesh said:
In my opinion CCNA has more value compared to N+.

A+ is hardware oriented wherein you learn most on the hardware aspects. A+ can't get you a much paid job.

Again RCHE is entirely different from CCNA, RCHE is oriented towards maintaining/administrating Linux severs/clusters, knowing/writing scripts.

RCHE(Linux based) & MSCE(Windows based) are comparable.

Thanks for your reply....which has better job prospects RHCE or CCNA or MCSE?:)By doing certification course from institure like NIITor aptech be an added advantage?

ab1 said:
wots the pay one can expect with a ccna or msce certification
In network the support hierarchy is divided in levels viz Level1 > Level2 > Level3
with CCNA & MCSE you can get jobs starting from 7k i.e. Level3 in companies like Netmagic,Reliance or can join Datacraft as contractor.

sri_k said:
which has better job prospects RHCE or CCNA or MCSE?By doing certification course from institure like NIITor aptech be an added advantage?
IMHO with Networking career in mind one should learn UNIX and scripting in it.
I have never taken and personal coaching nor any of my friend had in NIIT/Aptech so I can't comment on them.
If you are in mumbai then you can take coaching from 'Vagish Dwedi' founder of RST forum, and well known CCIE in the country.

digging this thread again....

guyz i am planning for rhce nd ccna.......but which one to do first......??

Also plz tell me, now i'll be in 4th yr of my B.E (IT)..how ccna nd rhce help me in getting right placement.......??

is joining a gud coaching institute (like, in my case HCL CDC) helpful......??

thnx guyzzz.......

sumedhmumbai said:
vagish roxx :p

I am planning to join his classes for CCNA soon, anyone interested?

I guess its located at Matunga. Right ?

I will be opting for weekends and that too only on Sundays for 4-5 hours. Hopefully i remember whatever is taught :lol:

Hmm, many eons ago, I wanted to be a CCNA CCNP.
So, I did the following:

1. Found a institute with a good amount of equipment.
2. Negotiated for 2 Hrs daily use of equipment for a month.
3. Asked them to ensure a CCIE (at least written) be present during my use of the equipment.
4. Studied CCNA & for BCMSN & BSCI etc before starting the lab practice. Used the official books, and the net for reference on specific topics. By & large the books were enough.

Ended using the lab daily 6-9 (2 racks full of switches and routers) and 4-6 PC's depending on the scenario. The CCIE's became good friends, and would often give scenarios for which the setup had to be done and tested with the equipment.

After all this pain, I ended passing each exam with a 1000/1000.

Cheers :D

P.S. As on date my certifications have expired, and have negligible value in my current line. So you can guess what era I am talking about. Boson's netsim was not developed enough to be any level of practice. Today you have multiple options.

Back