How to Purchase doge coin using SBI netbanking ?

I guess my last try will be to add funds to mobiwik wallet via credit card and then use the same on wazirx or coindcx
I get that option when i click on wazirx and mobiwik mobiwik payment option..

Can i transfer funds to mobiwik first and then transfer from mobiwik to wazirx or coindcx ?

Thanks.

Attachments

• payment option on wazirx.png
    payment option on wazirx.png
    78.8 KB · Views: 157
  • payment option on coindcx.png
    payment option on coindcx.png
    101.9 KB · Views: 100
If your KYC is done on WazirX, you can make a new account on Binance (parent company of WazirX) instantaneously.

Then use P2P method on Binance to get USDT and then buy Doge using USDT. Though, I won't recommend getting Doge atm as it has shot up in price in last week. Wait for a month and then invest maybe?

You can try P2P on WazirX as well but it never worked conveniently for me. 2nd, as someone has already mentioned WazirX doesn't have a doge wallet, so you'll have to go with some other exchange, why not Binance?

No yet tried, my KYC is done on wazirx waiting for coindcx kyc completion.
Can you confirm if Wazirx will accept money from mobiwik via this screenshot ?

Sorry, not familiar with mobikwik. But if your UPI ID is verified it should work via GPay or other UPI apps. That's how I deposited INR on WazirX when I first started off earlier this year.

so you'll have to go with some other exchange, why not Binance?
OP is buying doge for his Kid and Binance may be a bit difficult to figure if you're just starting out.

Back