Laptops How to ship laptop from hp us to india

prshntgoel

Recruit
I am looking to buy a customized laptop . The customization option is only available in hp us site how to get it shipped from us to india . Please help and also tell me how to get that rebate coupouns for buying online . I am looking to take a customize dv6500t which is customized costing round about 50 k .

its gonna cost u a lot more if u try to import it to india..better option is to pick it up from here only or ask someone who is coming down from the states to pick it up for you...

Hi..ask somebody who is coming down from US...a friend perhaps to bring it with them...cause it will be free of charge....

I just got my laptop from US in the same way and it didnt ave to pay a penny :)

prshntgoel said:
I am looking to buy a customized laptop . The customization option is only available in hp us site how to get it shipped from us to india . Please help and also tell me how to get that rebate coupouns for buying online . I am looking to take a customize dv6500t which is customized costing round about 50 k .

They do not ship to India.

Live with the fact then that HP wont ship to India :( I know it sucks but :( Go to Dell India and customize. Or try at boutique shops such as xoticpc.com. There you can buy customized Asus Laptops.

prshntgoel said:
I Dont Have Anyone In The Us To Get It For Me

Have you tried using an international shipping company? I had bought some parts online from one of the US retailers b'cos they didnt have those in Mumbai and ended up using a parcel forwarding company called Shipito. They had set up a free account for me and gave me a designated US address. Once, I ordered my stuff online I gave them Shipito's designated address. Once shipito received it, they forwarded it to me here in Mumbai. Infact, they have a live persob that you can speak with instead of having to deal with automated service etc. Look up their website and you might get a good deal! Not sure if this adice was timely enought but there is always a next time!

^ glad to know you're helping others but while you're at it, do take a look at the post date.

The original post was made on 4 Oct 07. By now, the person may be even looking at his next laptop, if not the one after :)

red_devil said:
^ glad to know you're helping others but while you're at it, do take a look at the post date.

The original post was made on 4 Oct 07. By now, the person may be even looking at his next laptop, if not the one after :)

haha..true dat! Well, now he will know where to find one and how to get it :) Thanks for pointing out :D

no harm in posting to an older thread, it always help someone (like me) who stumble upon the thread looking to ship stuff from US :)

I want to buy alienwarem11x from US, The price with discount is 1049 USD.
I went to shipito website, it has some confusing jargon about the delivery charges.
It would be helpful if I can get to know the exact method and the exact amount I would be required to pay
using this method.
Would custom duties be applied on this shipment?
USA Address & Mail Forwarding

I had the same problem.. After trying at ups, fedex and other companies and calling up friends, i found out about this site -
manyship (just google it)..

you can find people who are traveling and can carry a laptop for you.. hope it helps.. in less money i sent a sweet lappy..

It's better to buy locally to save oneself from the hassles of importing electronics from USA or any other country into India.

Back