How viable is desktop + android tablet setup for hostel & college?

Okami_c1

Recruit
If anyone has experience studying using a tablet please share experience if it is viable especially for a CS student.

My word processor is dying slowly and working on it is getting troublesome.
I have a desktop back at home and a Mi pad which I could bring if things go that way.

Transporting those across the country will be another challenge.

I was a CS student myself so I can say almost everything can be done on desktop that pertains to your course but if you want to do anything else like clubs or group projects then convenience of laptop comes in to play. I would say with confidence that you will need laptop by end of second year.

I was a CS student myself so I can say almost everything can be done on desktop that pertains to your course but if you want to do anything else like clubs or group projects then convenience of laptop comes in to play. I would say with confidence that you will need laptop by end of second year.
Exactly my dilemma, just started my second year and need of a more powerful computer imminent. But I'm somewhat restricted by budget. I've thought of remoting into my desktop but the college internet just sucks for that, I'll have to figure this out soon.

Back