How's Infibeam now compared to rest of the competition?

swatkats

Skilled
I used to buy books and small electronics from them back in 2012. After that never got any good prices from them, If i did there was a *huge shipping fee so stopped buying.

Due to this IPO thing i was browsing products and found them to be on par with competitors. Let us know your recent experience?
- How's their return experience?
- Shipping times?

Had a bad experience recently, an order was delayed for almost 2 weeks.
the customer care does not respond to emails at all,
the funny part is that pre paid orders can only be cancelled by the customer care, finally had to sit through the phone for 15 - 20 mins to get connected and cancel the order.

I had good experiences with them about 2 - 3 years ago for books and electronics, but recent experience says avoid.

My last purchase through Infibeam was about 5 months back. Some books.
They took about 10 days to deliver all the books.
I ordered three books two days back. Not shipped yet.
They ship after two/three days of order cofirmation. It has always been the case with them.
Will write more if anything wrong happens. :)

I think the only website around the web I have not ordered anything is from infibeam. It is existent since 2010 I believe. They have ridiculous prices and non existent CC with super slow shipping.

They can cancel the order anytime but if you cancel any prepaid order, you will have to pay 10% cancellation charges. Ridiculous.

I wanted to cancel the order minutes after placing it. Obviously it was not shipped by then.

That was my last order with them.

Dear customer,

Thank you for writing to us. We are happy to assist you with your query.

In regards to the mail received we would ;like to inform you that your order is in process, however if you want to cancel the order than you need to pay 10% cancellation charges for the same.kindly confirm us for the same so that we can proceed further.

Please feel free to get back to us in case of any further queries or question. We will be glad to assist you. You can also call 079-40260260 (Our 24×7 phone support) for instant help.

Thanks and Regards,

Krupali Purohit
Infibeam Customer Service

They can cancel the order anytime but if you cancel any prepaid order, you will have to pay 10% cancellation charges. Ridiculous.

I wanted to cancel the order minutes after placing it. Obviously it was not shipped by then.

That was my last order with them.
Thats super wow! It supposed to be a moral courtesy of the ecom place to allow any modification even after its shipped.
Dump them and long live amazon!

Have used infibeam 4-5times in past year for buying books. Have had no problems so far.
Waiting for delivery of one more today

Did not know about the cancellation policy. Something to keep in mind for future.
Amazon has been very good in terms of cancellation.

Back