FS: Laptop HP d-008tu old laptop very cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried selling it to any local shop?
I did went to croma. they offer Rs 2500 for any device i want to buy but must be Rs 10000 and above.
I just bought 2 laptops back to back . plus mobile from flipkart with card offer .

I want to buy Air fryer but one i need is Rs 7200....Dont see any reason to spend 10k just for the sake of getting rid of this laptop.

I did went to croma. they offer Rs 2500 for any device i want to buy but must be Rs 10000 and above.
I just bought 2 laptops back to back . plus mobile from flipkart with card offer .

I want to buy Air fryer but one i need is Rs 7200....Dont see any reason to spend 10k just for the sake of getting rid of this laptop.
Yeah it doesn't make sense to buy something for getting rid of this. But Croma is anyways a branded store, you should go to a local laptop repair shop or any shop that deals with used laptop (they usually sell and buy used one).

Yeah it doesn't make sense to buy something for getting rid of this. But Croma is anyways a branded store, you should go to a local laptop repair shop or any shop that deals with used laptop (they usually sell and buy used one).
I will do that too. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back