Laptops HP DV6 3057TX Battery

vyral_143

Jarvis
Staff member
Super Mod
Hi,

Battery of my HP DV6 3057TX died suddenly after 2 years :(

I need replacement for same. From where can i get genuine battery for same (open to more cell battery too)? Also How can I determine my battery model # ? Regulatory Model Number on battery is HSTNN-DB0X. Its 10.8v - 55Wh battery.

Regards,
Viral

2 years is a lot. :D

You can try lamington road for your battery replacement. A non-original will cost you around 2k. Have you searched on ebay for the same?

It was giving me constant charge of around at least 2.5 hours till it died. I was very happy and proud of it.

Anyways, I m afraid to trust eBay in this case. Preferring to get genuine but can you please provide some more info on non-original ones ? Like how long they function in comparison to original ones, warranty and heating issues if any ?

I liked this and this.

I have brought couple of batteries from eBay and had no problems whatsoever. The non-original batteries come with 6 months of warranty. They function pretty much the same and gives the same battery life compared to the original ones.
Buy an original one if you plan to use your laptop for about more than 2 years. If you have a planned upgrade then best is inverting in the non-original one.

I m not planning any upgrade in near future. Laptop would be used for 2 more years with only change of inserting a SSD. So which one I should buy ? Any link will be appreciated. :)

Back