FS: Mobile HP PRE 3 Factory Unlocked with box and touchstone charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

cisco_tech

ex-Mod
  • Product Name: HP PRE3 8GB Factory Unlocked
  • Expected Price: Rs. 13000
  • Shipping charges: As actual
  • Manufacturer page URL: HP Pre3 Smartphone | Business Mobile Phones | HP® Official Site & HP Pre 3 - Full phone specifications
  • Description if any: Got this HP PRE 3 from UK around 6 months ago. Phone comes with Touchstone and 3 Screenprotectors(1 applied to phone),all the included inbox accessories are unopened (Charger,Headphones,data cable,booklet). Phone is perfectly in working condition. I have paypal invoice too. will include it. There are no scratches on screen,back cover or on side. On back cover HP logo P's chrome is peeled off. check the pic for more detail.
  • Reason for Sale: i just dont want to sell this beautiful unique phone in this android and ios jungle but i have to as i need cash for my personal needs. :(
  • Product condition: 9/10
  • Purchase Date: 5/1/2012
  • Remaining Warranty period: 6 Months UK warranty left. No Indian warranty. You have to ship the phone to UK to claim the warranty.
  • Warranty available in: UK
  • Invoice Available: Yes

• Shipping from: Ahmedabad
  • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer preferred
  • Preferred courier: DTDC + ,AFL or buyer's preferred courier company
  • Payment options: Cash,bank transfer,

Pics :
aplfQ.jpg

CJ8nF.jpg

WhPNn.jpg

yor4G.jpg

XdMU9.jpg

oqtjq.jpg

I am really interested in buying HP PRE 3 considering some lesser price and you need to reply me as soon as possible please reply with in 24 hours as i am all set to place order for Palm PiXi Plus mobile. Reply as soon as possible.
Thank you

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Is it a 16gb model or 8 gb model

Can can bring down the price

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

a little bit

I am new to this site so i am unable to figure things out. Give me your contact number i will give you a call.

Best of luck mate. I sold mine 16GB just a few days ago, after it was on the market for a few months. Hope you find a buyer sooner than me.

Congrats Orbabu on a great purchase..
got it last week from Rdst.. its a Great phone..

I was following the thread closely but didnt had courage to by at that point of time. But now i took a plunge. Nice to see a fellow member with same interest. Hope my experience would also be great. Thanks aZZu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back