Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Upgraded
Selling my well maintained HP ProBook x360 435 G7. It's quite the workhorse!

Specs:
Processor: AMD Ryzen™ 7 PRO 4750U (Up to 4.1GHz) (8 Cores / 16 Threads)
RAM: 32GB DDR4 SODIMM
Storage: None available (reused in my home server), but it takes in an M.2 NVMe drive.
Full aluminium body
Touchscreen / Tablet Mode
Privacy Screen Mode
Stuck on better laptop feet (as seen in pics)

Notes:
Only the laptop itself and the charger included, with no other accessories.
If shipment is required, I have a good amount of packing material and will make the parcel as robust as possible.

Product Link:

Pricing is open to suggestions and decent negotiations.

Last edited:
I'm ok if people get angry over this or mods delete it, but (at least) while using a phone, it's not possible to zoom in on Imgur images, making them absolutely unsuitable for posting product pictures. Whenever I see people posting imgur links, I feel like they're trying to hide something by preventing prospective buyers from seeing high res images. What's the point of imgur when the site has perfectly good attachment system?

I'm ok if people get angry over this or mods delete it, but (at least) while using a phone, it's not possible to zoom in on Imgur images, making them absolutely unsuitable for posting product pictures. Whenever I see people posting imgur links, I feel like they're trying to hide something by preventing prospective buyers from seeing high res images. What's the point of imgur when the site has perfectly good attachment system?
You can re use imgur on other forums as well. Also you can switch to desktop site and click on image then zoom in easily on full resolution image.

I never had issues with imgur unless the original images itself is tiny. One desktop, the images can be zoomed easily aka just click on the image and it opens in full-res. mode.
I never browse any site on phone so how it appears on phone is my least concern.

Back