HP Refurbished Touchpads

Dinesh_Malhotra said:
even i want one. i am located at navi mumbai. someone please help !!

i am interested, hv paypal and sns account.. cant getup in the morning as i would be working (ya.. some DR activity in office). Let me know if you can procure and we can team up

here is the main content of the mail

The TouchPads will be available for sale here (under “Laptops”):

items in hewlettpackard store on eBay!

Important information about this sale:

•

There will be both 16GB and 32GB versions available, selling at a fixed price of $99 and $149 respectively…while supplies last.

•

There is also an optional 3-piece Accessory bundle with a Case, Charging Dock & Wireless Keyboard for $79 (est. value $199.97).

•

Purchases must be made through the HP eBay store via PayPal only. If you do not have eBay or PayPal accounts, create your accounts before the sale begins to avoid delays.

•

The product offer will be announced to the general public on Monday morning and is expected to sell-out quickly thereafter, so don’t delay.

•

There will be a limit of two (2) TouchPad SKUs per eBay member, sold on a first come, first served basis.

•

This sale is not associated with any HP-sponsored employee purchase program and there are no additional discounts for HP employees off the HP eBay store price.

•

All sales are final. There are no returns unless product arrives defective.

•

The refurbished TouchPad product comes with a 90-day limited warranty.

•

Please note that eBay orders only allow one ship-to location per order.

Thank you for your cooperation, good luck to you and don’t forget to mark your calendars for 6:00 p.m. (Central Time), Sunday, December 11th.

I guess no luck to Indian customers.. unless we ship to our frenz/relatives address

People who are planning to order the HP TP should go to sleep
You guys need to wake up at 5.30
Too many complications getting this deal, so would pass this deal, my sleep is more exp than the HP TP :hap5:

akshay7g said:
I have the same query. Any chance of order getting cancelled?

Even I have this doubt. But the people who bought from the previous firesale didn't face any such issues!
sbhas2k said:
here is the main content of the mail

Please note that eBay orders only allow one ship-to location per order.

I guess no luck to Indian customers.. unless we ship to our frenz/relatives address

There will be different names on each address and importantly, we all have different mailbox numbers (DEL ***). So MAYBE we wont face any such issues! (people like me who're ordering 1 unit)

What can be party spoiler is that people ordering multiple units from different ebay accounts. Because of them, people like me can face the order cancellation wraith !

spawnfreak said:
Even I have this doubt. But the people who bought from the previous firesale didn't face any such issues!

Yeah, but it was last time. Plus now with the Android port, more people want one. I just think HP should start making these and sell them at 199 and 249 USD. Good competition to the Fire.

spawnfreak said:

There will be different names on each address and importantly, we all have different mailbox numbers (DEL ***). So MAYBE we wont face any such issues! (people like me who're ordering 1 unit)

What can be party spoiler is that people ordering multiple units from different ebay accounts. Because of them, people like me can face the order cancellation wraith !

Yup! With each person having a different name + address number, its quite similar to a university campus/hostel. Lets hope they don't delve further into this.

So before i go to sleep :
2 x coimbatore for me and family
2x Lucknow for Dheeraj and vegetoroxx
2x - 1 for haritr , he will collect from me personally, 2nd one for Tech33

as per my calculation if shipped weight is <1.5 kg then it will cost ~8K to get it here ... 99 + 9 NY tax + 26 shipping + 16 customs = 150$ + 3.5% currency conversion ~8k ..

If its 2 kg then it will go about 8.5K .... damm :(

I suggest whi ever gets to order it to order 2 pcs , anyone who gets an 16 gb spare can contact me . I won't be able to place rhe order today , got an exam !

Ps - I live in. Delhi

wont it be better for people to open a new ebay a/c and order 1 from each a/c. u dont save anything on shipping if u book 2 together and if its only one and customs go by invoice then value is less than 10k and u can avoid duty?

Back